Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Chargers

But first get a decent o-line coach and/or decent o-linemen.

Agree with Don't Know -- our OL needs some coaching. Our QBs are going to get hurt, no matter who is back there.

Blog Entries

ugh, this is getting depressing...I benched Chambers on my fantasy team, now he gets a TD!

Ballgame.

Our offense is pathetic.

OMG...and Anderson fumbles...

OMG ko fumble
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

What the fuck? Anderson fumbles the kickoff and then is fist bumping McGahee while smiling on the sideline. Makes me fucking SICK.

Why in the hell can't we scheme like that in the red zone???????????????????????????

For the rest of the season I have to seriously consider saving myself some heartache and just start watching in the 2nd half.

We simply can't play in the first half this season. Have we played one good first half this year?

If I'm Billick, I'm benching almost all the starters at halftime. Keep Ray, Haloti, Mason, and Willis out there. Everyone else, since they don't want to play hard, they can sit on the bench and let players who want to play have some fun.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

If I'm Billick, I'm benching almost all the starters at halftime. Keep Ray, Haloti, Mason, and Willis out there. Everyone else, since they don't want to play hard, they can sit on the bench and let players who want to play have some fun.
    That's the best idea I've heard in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    OMG ko fumble

FUCKING BOLLER! He is to blame for the KO fumble. I am not sure how, but he is up to it!
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Our Defense/secondary is blowing coverage left and right.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!