Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Chargers

Holy shit, a TD pass to a FB

nice fake for the td!
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Way to go kyle
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Blog Entries

i don't even know who we would play for our future at this point!

I wouldn't play Troy Smith, that would be just throwing him to the wolves. McGahee is a good RB, he IS our future. I guess you'd sit Mason and play DVD and Clayton, but that would just make us look sad. OL, I guess you'd bench Flynn, JO, and have an OL of: Gaither/Terry, Brown, Chester, Grubbs, Yanda.

On defense, Gregg, Ngata, and D. Edwards as our DL...We can't bench Suggs because this is his make or break year. Can't bench Ray or Bart Scott, they are our LB cheerleaders. Maybe bench JJ for Barnes? Sit CMac and or Rolle and let the youngsters get burned until they find their rhythm. Reed and Landry stay.

Why can't we play like this in the first half?

someone capture that for the highlight reel?
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Kyle steps up and he has another second or 2.

It would have been nice for JO to stonewall him for 5 seconds, but Merriman had a VERY wide rush...a rush that most times the DE runs right past the pocket if the QB steps up.

Kyle actually ran backwards while running tho his right.

He wasn't standing back there and getting blindsided as soon as he hit his 5th step. At the very least, do what McNair has continually failed to do...protect the football when you start to scramble and stop carrying it at your hip.

Anyway...that was a very good throw right there for a TD...more of that plz...

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Kyle steps up and he has another second or 2.

It would have been nice for JO to stonewall him for 5 seconds, but Merriman had a VERY wide rush...a rush that most times the DE runs right past the pocket if the QB steps up.

Kyle actually ran backwards while running tho his right.

He wasn't standing back there and getting blindsided as soon as he hit his 5th step. At the very least, do what McNair has continually failed to do...protect the football when you start to scramble and stop carrying it at your hip.

Anyway...that was a very good throw right there for a TD...more of that plz...

Woodlawn, i see what you are saying, but when you know Merriman has you beat, then a holding penalty is perfectly acceptable. Then you have Ogden basically walking to get the fumble. He's pathetic at this point and abviously doesn't want to be out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    I just haven't seen him making any real mistakes given the o-line and receivers he is working with. I'm not going to blame him for that fumble. That was all big toe JO.

You all need to come to grips with the fact that Tom Brady would look like dogshit on this team.
    You haven't seen some terrible passes today?

Wow.

Anyway. It's certainly not just on Boller. He's a minor piece of crap in the major dump this team is taking in San Diego.

Im wondering if ANY NFL has muffed 2 kickoffs like that in a season. Hell, twice in 3 weeks!

PP

Quote Originally Posted by Dont Know View Post
    Why can't we play like this in the first half?
    Because the defense basically gives the game away in the first half, so the blitzes slow down when opposing teams are up 3 scores. With no blitz our 0-line can allow Kyle maybe 2-3 seconds to make a play.

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    You haven't seen some terrible passes today?

Wow.

Anyway. It's certainly not just on Boller. He's a minor piece of crap in the major dump this team is taking in San Diego.

Im wondering if ANY NFL has muffed 2 kickoffs like that in a season. Hell, twice in 3 weeks!

PP

None

I don't think I've ever seen as big of a difference in pass rush in a 2 year period.

NONE of our blitzes seem to work as they are continually picked up and we are burned.

Suggs has completely disappeared this year. Makes me think twice about giving him the boatload of money he is asking for.