NFL draft success rate per team

I posted this over on YBR, so I hope you guys will bear with me.

Awhile back, I remember someone posting a link to an article that outlined NFL draft success per team, in terms of the % of players to make a team each season (or something like that). I believe it was posted because the Ravens were #1.

Anyway, I'm putting together a statistical model of NFL team success, and draft success is one of my variables. I'm having a hard time finding the site with the draft success information; can someone help me out here? It would be greatly appreciated.

Mods, you can move this, but I figured I'd try on YBR because there would be more views.

Thanks!

Re: NFL draft success rate per team

I vaguely remember an article dealing with that.

The stat you are looking for is: Best percentage of players drafted since 1999 on a current nfl roster.

And additionally Best percentage of players drafted since 1999 on team's own roster.

The info for the Ravens is easy to obtain, just look in the media guide for any Ravens game. It also lists a few more teams, but not all of them.

If you can't find the article, my suggestion would be to contact the one responsible for the media guide. (S)He has to know where they are getting their stat from.

Re: NFL draft success rate per team

Thanks Dont Know, I really appreciate it. I know this isn't the most exciting topic.