Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Where is Clemson WR Mike Williams projected to go ?

What would we have to do to get him. He's a Julio Jones type talent. He would be just what we need.

Re: Where is Williams projected to go ?

Probably in the Top 10.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    What would we have to do to get him. He's a Julio Jones type talent. He would be just what we need.
    Do you think that highly of him? Do you think he's in that Fitzgerald,Jones,Green,Johnson realm of WR prospects?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Where is Williams projected to go ?

He's going to be drafted by the Browns.
    You heard it here first

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Where is Williams projected to go ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Do you think that highly of him? Do you think he's in that Fitzgerald,Jones,Green,Johnson realm of WR prospects?
    I don't.

Mike Williams is a very good prospect. If he puts it all together, I think he's easily a #1 on most teams, but I don't think he's at Fitzgerald/Green/Julio level.

At best, maybe a mix of Allen Robinson and Michael Thomas. And that would be pretty slick, IMO.

He's still very much worth a first round pick and he's arguably the top receiver in this upcoming draft class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I don't.

Mike Williams is a very good prospect. If he puts it all together, I think he's easily a #1 on most teams, but I don't think he's at Fitzgerald/Green/Julio level.

At best, maybe a mix of Allen Robinson and Michael Thomas. And that would be pretty slick, IMO.

He's still very much worth a first round pick and he's arguably the top receiver in this upcoming draft class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What Wicked said.

Just looking at some mock drafts, Dan Kadar has him picked at #5 to the Titans (and so does Rob Rang), Dane
    Brugler has him lasting to #13 and the Bills, Walter Football has him picked by the Eagles at 14, while Charlie Campbell has him picked at 18 by the Bucs after the Ravens skipped him for Adoree' Jackson. Mike Chiari (Bleacher Report) says he's going to Arizona at #11.

So basically he's going before we pick most likely. And, no, we won't trade up for him. There's too many good players that will be picked through the teens for us to trade up.

Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    What Wicked said.

Just looking at some mock drafts, Dan Kadar has him picked at #5 to the Titans (and so does Rob Rang), Dane
    Brugler has him lasting to #13 and the Bills, Walter Football has him picked by the Eagles at 14, while Charlie Campbell has him picked at 18 by the Bucs after the Ravens skipped him for Adoree' Jackson. Mike Chiari (Bleacher Report) says he's going to Arizona at #11.

So basically he's going before we pick most likely. And, no, we won't trade up for him. There's too many good players that will be picked through the teens for us to trade up.
    Is Adoree Jackson a 1st round prospect?
    Joe Flacco

Williams will likely be the first guy off the board and I could see a team like the Titans taking him high to give Mariota a real receiver. The Ravens won't be able to get him without giving up more than they could afford.
    Joe Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    Is Adoree Jackson a 1st round prospect?
    Yes. Undoubtedly.

There's several CBs who are graded as first rounders this year: Humphrey of Bama, Tabor of Florida, Sidney Jones of Washington, Dez King of Iowa, maybe Tankersley of Clemson. And Jackson of USC who does everything for them besides corner: WR, punt and kickoff returner too.

Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    Yes. Undoubtedly.

There's several CBs who are graded as first rounders this year: Humphrey of Bama, Tabor of Florida, Sidney Jones of Washington, Dez King of Iowa, maybe Tankersley of Clemson. And Jackson of USC who does everything for them besides corner: WR, punt and kickoff returner too.
    The Ravens could use a quality return man.
    Joe Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    Williams will likely be the first guy off the board and I could see a team like the Titans taking him high to give Mariota a real receiver. The Ravens won't be able to get him without giving up more than they could afford.
    John Ross could be had in 15-20 range.

Moved this to the Draft Room.

Until much later (maybe starting in late March), I think it's best to keep individual player threads out of the main forums...it leads to too many scattered discussions.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver