Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: #1 Defense My Ass. Pees needs to GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    This team fails in critical situations. They shut down meaningless three and outs, but give up big plays in key moments. Same bullshit Pees defense we've seen in the past. Good QBs carve us up. I want this asshole gone.
    :word
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Did we have a single corner or safety blitz?
    No doubt top draft priority is a pass rusher followed by once again help at corner
    Jimmy Smith is good for at most 8 games a year

Blog Entries

I will no longer support the team monetarily as long as Pees remains DC. I've had season tix for 14 years but I am giving them up if they bring that assclown back. So in a month or so, if they keep Pees, anyone here interested in 2 PSLs, hit me up. Why would I give my money to people not interested in winning, which bringing Pees back would indicate? Status quo is not okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I will no longer support the team monetarily as long as Pees remains DC. I've had season tix for 14 years but I am giving them up if they bring that assclown back. So in a month or so, if they keep Pees, anyone here interested in 2 PSLs, hit me up. Why would I give my money to people not interested in winning, which bringing Pees back would indicate? Status quo is not okay.
    I just can't see him going no matter how much I want it.

That's my point withbharbs. I'm on board with canning him if he refuses to fire Pees. Other than that I don't know what removing Haebs accomplishes .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

I don't want Pees back either, but it won't make much difference who the DC is if they don't bring in some better def backs and someone who can consistently rush the passer. There was absolutely no pass rush today.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by webbrick2007 View Post
    Did we have a single corner or safety blitz?
    No doubt top draft priority is a pass rusher followed by once again help at corner
    Jimmy Smith is good for at most 8 games a year
    Yes, too many IMO. Every time they sent Weddle on the blitz bad things happened. I posted in the game thread 'stop blitzing'.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

In the seven games since the bye, Timmy Jernigan : eight total tackles, two TFL, one sack, one PD.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    This team fails in critical situations. They shut down meaningless three and outs, but give up big plays in key moments. Same bullshit Pees defense we've seen in the past. Good QBs carve us up. I want this asshole gone.
    Agreed.

Pees failed in 2014 playoffs and today. He almost gave it up in the Super Bowl. 3 TDs today in the 4th quarter and one with in 1:18. Pees has to go.

Pees has been playing Orr in passing situations all season, and on the last drive when Pitt was only passing Orr was still in. I have no idea why we can't find another DB to put on the field, we are the only team in the league that doesn't play its dime package.

Blog Entries

This is why you don't speak about stats as if they're gospel.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    This is why you don't speak about stats as if they're gospel.
    Statistics can be used to explain past events but are never guaranteed to be predictive.

If I had to bet, I think Mr. Pee's is safe. That being said I would love to see them toss his ass if we could get Rex or possibly Pagano (if the Colts fire him like I'm hearing) but at this point thats wishful thinking, not rational. I just hope we get a stud defensive back and pass rusher. Another Safety that is string enough to knock a guy back at the goal line or first down marker. Not trying to take a shot at Weddle, he's helped our defense immensely - but geez man! Don't pull a fucking defender over the damn goal line! He just got over powered on that play. We are in dire need of another pass rusher and corner. Wether its Pee's here or somebody else we are a couple playmakers away from a great D.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    "How do we know he is not Mel Tormé?"