undefeated in a 14 player league
    Psychos 5-0-0

Three and two in a 8 player one
    Psychos 3-2-0

Three and two in a 12 player one
    Psychos 3-2-0

here is my team logo I made

Re: How are you doing so far?

Pay League : 4-1 Ties for 1st in my division (14 teams)
    24X7 Yahoo League : 2-3 (10th out of 12)
    Random Yahoo League : 4-1 (2nd out of 12)
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

crappy
    24X7 Yahoo League : 2-3 (8th out of 12)
    Random NFL League : 2-3 (9th out of 12)

yahoo 10 man league ~ 1/10 (only undefeated team, even with taking Jamal Lewis in the second and Carson Palmer in the 3rd)

Estimating likely wins and losses for this week:

6-0: 2 leagues
    5-1: 6 leagues
    4-2: 6 leagues
    3-3: 5 leagues
    2-4: 1 league

I'm estimating a loss in the league for this board to put me at 3-3, because I'm down by 26 points right now... but I have both Grossman and Chicago's defense going tonight, so there's still a chance I'll make good. Two passing TDs and a few turnovers will probably turn that into a victory. On the flip side, there's a couple of leagues where a huge Grossman game might turn a victory into a loss. So we'll just have to see.

I'm also in second place in the one points league I joined... I was neck and neck for first before this week, but despite having a solid performance, the other top team outscored me by about eighty points, with Berrian and Bryant Johnson left to play. But I have Grossman and Benson left to play, so I should make up some of that ground. My big mistake there was starting Plummer against Oakland instead of Brees against Philly... the gap would be much narrower.

On the flip side, there's a couple of leagues where a huge Grossman game might turn a victory into a loss.
    Well that sure as heck didn't happen

I put up 96 points IN SPITE of starting Grossman (including his -10)

did he ever drive me insane!!

Thank goodness it was more than enough

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty728 View Post
    Well that sure as heck didn't happen
    Fantasy lesson for today, kids:

1. Check all of your teams on Monday.
    2. Always assume the worst.

I had two leagues where I was leading by one point, with no players left to play on my opponent's team, and one left on mine: Grossman.

And I benched him in both leagues. Chalk up the victories.

No matter how obvious it seems that a player is going to have a great game, if you're winning a close match and your opponent's team is all done, bench anyone who might be left. You never know if that's the night they'll commit six turnovers.

Blog Entries

I'm 4-2 in the MSN league. I'm taking on te undefeated Mr. RayRayLew52 this Sunday, but his precious Chicago defense is OFF this week!

My starting lineup has changed quite a lot from my original intentions. I have a QB controversy, with Philip Rivers currently unseating Carson Palmer. Jamal Lewis has been released, though my starting two have been LT and Warrick Dunn. My WR corps is rotating Santana Moss, Lee Evans, Plaxico Burress, and Marques Colston. My TE corps is completely sucky...it's a choice between Dallas Clark and Randy McMichael.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Yahoo league - 10th out of 10, Missed the draft, autodraft = cack team.
    Keeper league using yahoo - 4th out of 8, Top scorer but two bad weeks leave me mid table.
    NFL.com league - Dreadful - Wierd division structure and I missed the draft there too.
    College Fantasy League 1 (Brits) - 10th out of 12 - Messed up badly with my first few rounds and it's killed me, have very poor QBs to which this offense is biased.
    College Fantasy League 2 (TerpTown) - Mid table, again one of the top scorers but had two dreadful weeks to push me down.

Yahoo FFL (Baltimore Colts) - 2-5, 7th out of 10, autopick. I lost 4 straight until sunday. now that i needed to make up ground, three contending teams above me are at least a game below .500.
    ESPN FFL (Baltimore Colts) 4-3, 5th out of 10, Drafted LaDainian Tomlinson. I won 4 out of the last 5 after starting the season 0-2. I can keep it up with a win this week to claim a share of 1st place.

8th out of 12 in YBR's league (3-4)...Edge (1st rd pick) has not helped this year.

AND!!!!!!

1st out of 12 in 24x7's league (6-0-1)...Payton and the WR's