Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Merriman on the Juice!

Just suspended 4 games according to Chris Mortensen.
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

Re: Merriman on the Juice!

Quote Originally Posted by F Angelos View Post
    Just suspended 4 games according to Chris Mortensen.
    Wow. Give the NFL credit for DOING SOMETHING about the steriods issue without prejudice. Let's hope no Ravens end up on this list.

I guess Shawn is not "lights out," but just juiced up.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2635475

Merriman's positive test was "definitely for steroids … not one of those supplement deals" said a source with knowledge of Merriman's suspension.
    With all the press over steroids in Baseball, did Merriman think he'd get away with this because he figured no one was watching Football?

So sad.

Just saw it about 30 minutes ago..unreal.Looks like Olshansky and Shaun Phillps are out with injuries for a month on top of that..

LIGHTS OUT SHAUN!!!

And dont the players kinda get a wink and a nod and know when the test is coming more or less??? What a fool.

Not a real shocker here. He added something like 30lbs from the end of the college season to the start of the combine. Now you have to wonder if his UMD buddy Vernon Davis is on the juice also. This could really set the UMD football program back for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    Not a real shocker here. He added something like 30lbs from the end of the college season to the start of the combine. Now you have to wonder if his UMD buddy Vernon Davis is on the juice also. This could really set the UMD football program back for a while.
    Vernon Davis was a freak out of high school. This isn't going to effect UMD at all.

I was just on the phone with my brother and he said the same thing about Davis and Merriman putting on all that weight so quick.

Looks like whatever masking agent they were using didnt work.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

And dont the players kinda get a wink and a nod and know when the test is coming more or less???
    I don't think so, I believe they are random and a surprise.

Even so, if you know a few days ahead of time I doubt steroids clear that quickly.

If they put in on AFTER MD's season ended I think it means he was NOT juicing at MD. That is a positive.

No roids stay in your system for months,like I said the masking agent didnt work for some reason this time.You have to think if he was on the juice he was doing HGH as well.

And Im not sure about lately but Im almost positive that in the past they had SOME kind of heads up that a test was coming,maybe they have cracked down in leaks in that dept now.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

No roids stay in your system for months, ...
    That still has nothing to do with MD. Again, according to the post he put on the muscle AFTER the MD season ended. That indicates he wasn't on them while playing at MD. How long to detect them is immaterial since he hasn't been a Terp for almost 2 years. Beyond that, even though they stay in your system it doesn't preclude him just shooting up yesterday.

And why is Vernon Davis in this discussion?