I know this is off topic, and belongs elsewhere, but if I posted it on the Other forums, it wouldn't get seen, and I apologize for slapping it up here on the main, but I'm going straight to the top with it. :P

I know awhile back there was some talk on a thread that was in here on the main about starting a Health/Fitness thread/forum on here. There were several of us talking about it, but nothing ever came from it other that that few pages. I know there's a bit of interest on here from several different posters on this topic and would like to see it happen, but don't really know where to start it and what not.

The main premise would be workouts, diet and nutrition, and moral support. A lot of posters on here enjoy going to the gym and working out, and I know I Touchdown There is rather big on the Nutritional side :) so with our powers combined (Not calling on Captain Planet here) I say we get the ball rolling on this and make it happen.

There are some of us on here, or maybe just ME, that has pretty much nothing to bring to the table as far as experience and know how, that could benefit from a topical discussion place on the subject. I'm not a fat slob (nothing wrong with that if that's how you choose to live, so be it) but I can use some help and support just like the next guy can on bulking up, losing weight and building a healthier me, and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in here. :)

So, is there any way we can get this thing started? I know it will all depend on those of us who choose to take part in it to keep it going, but would it honestly be something that you guys and gals would want to do and participate in? Like, Legit?

Like saying says, "Iron sharpens Iron". Let's help each other (those of us that choose to participate in this) build better us'es. :P

Seriously thought, does this have any legs to stand on around here or did I just waste a little bit of our time in asking?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and consider it. :)