Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Rolle reveals illness...

Best wishes to Samari in dealing with this, hopefully the fact that he's been cleared to play on Sunday (reportedly) shows that he may have found the right meds to help reduce the symptoms and not have side effects he's been struggling with through this season.

Hope he's able to have as normal a life as possible dealing with his epilepsy.

Blog Entries

He's probably alergic to Dilantin......its a decent Epilepsy/seizure med, but a lot of people have reactions to it......

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    He's probably alergic to Dilantin......its a decent Epilepsy/seizure med, but a lot of people have reactions to it......
    Some people have a hard time regulating Dilantin. You need to maintain proper levels in your body and I can see where that may be a problem with someone who plays in the NFL.
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

I wish Samari all the best! I heard the interview on radio, and he sounded really upbeat, and eager to get on with it. Good Luck!

5. Re: Rolle reveals illness...

:insane: I remember reading some very hateful and down-right ignorant posts on here about Samari and his illness I can't believe how hateful people can be when the Ravens lose:grbac: I feel for the guy, I knew someone growing up that had epilepsy..It was a very scary illness..Hey Samari, I salute you bro God bless and God speed

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator
    :insane: I remember reading some very hateful and down-right ignorant posts on here about Samari and his illness
    I remember reading some rampaging speculation here about his illness, but nothing "hateful." Sure you don't have this board confused with another one?

But I agree with your sentiments -- I wish nothing but the best for Samari, and respect the fact that he still wants to play and contribute.

Speculation is going to happen on a board like this.

What really pissed me off is the people who said things such as "Well he sucks anyway!". There is just no need for that crap when obviously he was suffering from something that was beyond football related.

It will be nice to see him back on the field on Sunday!

Hopefully he has things under control now for his sake first, the team's sake a far second.
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

9. Re: Rolle reveals illness...

Quote Originally Posted by WxKevin View Post
    Speculation is going to happen on a board like this.

What really pissed me off is the people who said things such as "Well he sucks anyway!". There is just no need for that crap when obviously he was suffering from something that was beyond football related.

It will be nice to see him back on the field on Sunday!