Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Steelers-Falcons

Now Chin is crying in the post game about the false start at the end of the game...BOO freakin Hoo!!!!!!

He says, "the referees call a flinch on 85 Nate washington,Im just telling you guys what the ref told me and you can take it from there".

HEY CHIN......remember the SB???? paybacks a bitch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyraven127 View Post
    . . but I can not begin to express how much I hate this team.
    LR,

I was right there with you. I didn't even care that much that the Bengals won, I just needed to see Shittsburgh go down. I know that Cincy means more to us in the standings, but I don't actually hate the Bungles. But I do HATE HATE HATE anything and everything that has to do with Pissburgh!!!

Thank you Falcons!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    Atlanta bout to kick the GW FG right here......................32yds..........................and its......GOOD!!!!!!!

GAME OVER!!! Atlanta 41-Pittsburgh 38!!!

The real question is can Pitt go 8-2 down the stretch and make the playoffs,because that is what it is going to take MINIMUM.

Ill tell you right now,not happening.Looks like it is a 2 team race in the AFC NORTH now fellas.
    2 team race?

Hardly!!

The Steelers are 2-4, Cincy and us at 4-2.

The Steelers play the freakin' raiders next week.

I fully expect the Steelers to destroy the Raiders. (Highly likely)

We play New Orleans, Cincy has Atlanta

Both of those are very loseable games for both of us.

If that happens, the Steelers are only 1 game out at that point!!

There is nothing about our team that shows me we are ready to keep the pressure on!!

I'll consider the Steelers out of it when they are actually out of it!!

With that being said....

Only one other thing just as enjoyable on a football sunday as seeing our Ravens win...

Watching the Fucking Steelers Lose!!!!!! :hammer:
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    Now Chin is crying in the post game about the false start at the end of the game...BOO freakin Hoo!!!!!!

He says, "the referees call a flinch on 85 Nate washington,Im just telling you guys what the ref told me and you can take it from there".
    He should be sending those refs a thank you note for letting him get that time out off before the snap or they wouldn't have even made it to OT. And oh by the way that wasn't just a flinch...Washington practically jumped.

The Steelers have the Broncos, Saints, us twice, the Bucs who are looking much tougher these days, Panthers, and the Bengals. That's seven tough games, and more importantly it's six games against teams with a winning record and they haven't beaten anyone with a winning record yet.

I agree that it's gonna take 10-6 minimum to make it to the post-season for a wild-card team this year. They're 2-4 right now and looking far from the dominating Superbowl winning team they were last year. I'm not feeling like 8-2 is a very good possibility...I agree that it looks like a two horse race right now.

- C -

Well, the Falcons won & the Panthers lost, so we got 1 out of 2. Now we have to win in NOto set up the big game on the 5th. Hopefully the Steelers defense will look that bad when we play them!!!

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Steelers have been vulnerable through the air for some time now, just took someone to really do it. Polamalu is the only one in that secondary with real talent, IMO.

[QUOTE=psuasskicker;14953]He should be sending those refs a thank you note for letting him get that time out off before the snap or they wouldn't have even made it to OT. And oh by the way that wasn't just a flinch...Washington practically jumped.

The Steelers have the Broncos, Saints, us twice, the Bucs who are looking much tougher these days, Panthers, and the Bengals. That's seven tough games, and more importantly it's six games against teams with a winning record and they haven't beaten anyone with a winning record yet.

I agree that it's gonna take 10-6 minimum to make it to the post-season for a wild-card team this year. They're 2-4 right now and looking far from the dominating Superbowl winning team they were last year. I'm not feeling like 8-2 is a very good possibility...I agree that it looks like a two horse race right now.

I looked at their schedule and the only 2 easy games they have are the 2 against Cleveland,but that is a division rival so those arent usually that easy.

There is no way they are winning 8 of 10,with 8 hard games to go.I could see them winning 5-6 of the remaining games at best,with them finishing around .500.

I loathe the Steelers as much as the next guy; however, IMO, the Steelers play with the Heart of a Champion, and can Never be counted out! Their losses to-date have been really hard fought contests, and with a little luck, they'll recover and get back into the thick of it. Cowher Won't let that team quit, and neither will Heinz Ward, Polamalu, and Big Ben (if he is able to survive the season). As a fan watching the game yesterday, I was really concerned about Ben as he lie there on the field!