Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Perfect Storm- I got this Feeling!

I got us at 10-6 with the only loss to NE. We sweep the AFC North for the first time since 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5CAQU6KsMI

Don't know about y'all, but I see a 11-5 finish. It's all incumbent on three factors. Health of Jimmy Smith, the move of Yanda to left guard, and the incorporation of Boyle into the offense. Howie Long said it, we are the most physical team in football when healthy and we are almost there in December. Seriously we should be 9-2 anyway, but if we run the table we got a shot at the number one seed. Too much talent, too big of a team!!!
    Try cutting back on the caffeine brother....I'd love it if that happened but with this stumble bum offense, we have a better chance of hitting the lottery without a ticket....
    Our D is solid except for the cb's, with Jimmy pretty fair, without him sub par...Brady will will humiliate them in NE and we still have Miami on a roll, the Eagles and Steelers in Pitts yet to go.....9 wins is much more feasible and 10 would be an over achievement.
    We have to win these 2 home games or it will be near impossible to make the playoffs and we'd be 1 and done anyway unless Joe flips the switch...He's really stunk this year !!

Blog Entries

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5CAQU6KsMI

Don't know about y'all, but I see a 11-5 finish. It's all incumbent on three factors. Health of Jimmy Smith, the move of Yanda to left guard, and the incorporation of Boyle into the offense. Howie Long said it, we are the most physical team in football when healthy and we are almost there in December. Seriously we should be 9-2 anyway, but if we run the table we got a shot at the number one seed. Too much talent, too big of a team!!!
    I like your optimism!!! IMO it's all JOe Flacco. If he steps up his game we win the division and become a threat in the playoffs. Starts with Miami this week though!

I'm with filth - 11-5!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
    Try cutting back on the caffeine brother....I'd love it if that happened but with this stumble bum offense, we have a better chance of hitting the lottery without a ticket....
    Our D is solid except for the cb's, with Jimmy pretty fair, without him sub par...Brady will will humiliate them in NE and we still have Miami on a roll, the Eagles and Steelers in Pitts yet to go.....9 wins is much more feasible and 10 would be an over achievement.
    We have to win these 2 home games or it will be near impossible to make the playoffs and we'd be 1 and done anyway unless Joe flips the switch...He's really stunk this year !!
    Best thing ever happen to Ravens was Ray running his mouth and calling out Flacco. That's all that was needed to propel this team and Passa Ray will take credit for our late season surge. Bet on it.

Blog Entries

Best thing ever happen to Ravens was Ray running his mouth and calling out Flacco...
    Hmmm, reminds me a little bit of how Tiki Barber quit the Giants (2006) and called out his QB and HC. Giants won the Super Bowl in 2007... Bc

6. Re: Perfect Storm- I got this Feeling!

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    I like your optimism!!! IMO it's all JOe Flacco. If he steps up his game we win the division and become a threat in the playoffs. Starts with Miami this week though!

I'm with filth - 11-5!!!
    I agree we go as far as Joe takes us, but it's more complicated than that too.

IMHO: healthy and consistent starters on OL + returning TEs + emerging RB duo = a better chance to see "Good Flacco."

Honestly, I've finally landed on a pretty elementary conlusion - it's all about our health. This year, unlike the last few, it seems like we took our lumps early and are getting healthier as the year wears on.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    I got us at 10-6 with the only loss to NE. We sweep the AFC North for the first time since 2011.
    I'm more afraid of them beating the Pats and losing the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Hmmm, reminds me a little bit of how Tiki Barber quit the Giants (2006) and called out his QB and HC. Giants won the Super Bowl in 2007... Bc
    You are correct sir!!!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Ed_McMahon.jpg