Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Nick Boyle eligible to return.... who goes if he makes the 53?

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Oh that would make my blood boyle... Bc
    lol

Blog Entries

Pitta has been bad. His lack of blocking has directly led to several failed plays in the past 3 games. He's a liability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    injuries, stupidity, lack of creativity from coaches in using a two TE set in the passing and running game.
    This is what gets me about this organization man. They are willing to go with D coordinators who are innovative, but they go with these re-treads at O coordinator. The result is a tired offense that is predictable because it's been seen over and over again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by alienstar View Post
    This is a scary thought, not much talked about. Players coming off of Juice. It's going to matter what it actually was. Some PEDs are practically nothing to the body, others can be physically and psychologically devestating once removed. Hes got months under the belt, which could mitigate the issue down to zero depending where his mind is at the moment.

We don't actually know what the PED was, do we.
    And correct me if I'm wrong, don't you just have to carry a fake pee kit with you to avoid getting caught? I mean if you insist on using a banned substance, shouldn't you put a little more thought into your counter-testing plan. I thought I read it was stupidly easy to avoid detection of such things. Not endorsing cheating here, but if you can make something a complete non-issue, might as well do so. I'll bet some significant percentage of players are easily getting away with it. My guess 15 - 20% are at some point cycling on and off PEDs.
    That's a good point. I might be wrong but isn't adderall considered a PED?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Pitta has been bad. His lack of blocking has directly led to several failed plays in the past 3 games. He's a liability.

Yup, I'm glad his body has held up but he's not doing much out there positive. We'd save 3.3M if he's cut next season with 4.4M dead.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goodandfast View Post
    This is what gets me about this organization man. They are willing to go with D coordinators who are innovative, but they go with these re-treads at O coordinator. The result is a tired offense that is predictable because it's been seen over and over again.

It don't help either when our HC have no idea what a modern day NFL offense should like either.... but he's one helluva game manager tho smh

7. Re: Nick Boyle eligible to return.... who goes if he makes the 53?

Have no fear, if anything he's returning in the Nick of time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Novakov View Post
    Yup, I'm glad his body has held up but he's not doing much out there positive. We'd save 3.3M if he's cut next season with 4.4M dead.
    At least Pitta took a $4 million pay cut to play this year. I would imagine he'd have to do something similar if he wants to come back in 2017

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    At least Pitta took a $4 million pay cut to play this year. I would imagine he'd have to do something similar if he wants to come back in 2017
    they probably would do that. Hes not good. He never was that great really, and now that any quickness he once had, and was his only great attribute is gone, hes basically a waste of a spot. however...

I still have hope for Maxx returning healthy, but hes not played enough to know what you got. Gilmore seems to have issues staying healthy and has been up and down when he has played. Boyle is a bone head. Watson may not return the same either and was already questionable signing at his age pre-injury. that leaves Waller. Ive been pleasantly surprised by his play. He clearly still needs to learn how to play the position (routes which he was green at as a WR) but he does seem to be a matchup issue at times and his blocking has been surprisingly adequate. so theres still a lot of questions at the position, which a few months ago we would have thought it was a deep position with too much talent.

that said, no pay cut and hes likely a casualty.
    -JAB

Well, the whole tight end situation has been pitta-ful. I'm darren you to find a bright spot. Seriously, it's been a crockett of crap. A disappointment to the maxx.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

He was worth it when he was getting open and catching passes. But since he went off against Cleveland in week 2, he is averaging 33 yards a game with ZERO touchdowns. He hasn't gotten in the end zone all season (although admittedly your red zone targets can become a lot less effective when you can't get in the fucking red zone.)

He's averaging less than five yards per target. His biggest asset was being automatic on 3rd and less-than-five, and that is gone too. He's really not bringing anything to the table, which is sad because the comeback story was pretty awesome.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Yeah, otherwise he at serious risk of getting 80/20'd and that might happen anyway. I'd imagine this'd be the team he would want to play for so he can still hang with Joe. What other team is going to give him much of a contract anyway?