Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Cowboys 11/20

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Come on people, have you even watched Dallas this year? Browns held Dez to one catch. He had a good game against Pitt but only one score. His back is hurt, hit him every time he crosses the field. I'm way more worried about Elliott
    They have a guy named Joe Haden who is the best corner the AFC North though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

So let me say this while I have a sound clear mind before irrational moments cloud my brain when this game starts..

In the grand scheme of things this game is not a must win, I didn't peg us to win this one personally. So if we lose it's not a huge loss because we will still be on top of the AFCN with a 3 game lead that in itself is huge.

BUT with that said, this game will see exactly how good (or bad) this team is. This is thee team to beat right now in the NFL, they are the media darlings even more this year. So coming to play this one and a win could boost the Ravens confidence big time and really solidify our spot in the AFCN and give us one more win in the win column in the overall standings.

P.s. I really really like Dak Prescott.

Come on people, have you even watched Dallas this year? Browns held Dez to one catch. He had a good game against Pitt but only one score. His back is hurt, hit him every time he crosses the field. I'm way more worried about Elliott
    ^this

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    So let me say this while I have a sound clear mind before irrational moments cloud my brain when this game starts..

In the grand scheme of things this game is not a must win, I didn't peg us to win this one personally. So if we lose it's not a huge loss because we will still be on top of the AFCN with a 3 game lead that in itself is huge.

BUT with that said, this game will see exactly how good (or bad) this team is. This is thee team to beat right now in the NFL, they are the media darlings even more this year. So coming to play this one and a win could boost the Ravens confidence big time and really solidify our spot in the AFCN and give us one more win in the win column in the overall standings.

This is pretty much how I feel too. Playing with house money in this game so a win would be huge but a loss is not all that big of a deal. My gut tells me the D will play well enough but the team just won't be able to put up enough points. Hopefully Ray lit a fire under them and they'll ball out, also trying to get Sr. his 3 catches to reach 1,000.

Odd that Asa is inactive since I thought he was moved to the active roster in case Jimmy couldn't go.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Was excited about this possibly being a statement game. Then I saw that Jimmy Smith is out. Welp.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post

Agreed. We are in first place regardless of what happens today. This is a barometer game more than anything else. I really do wish we had Jimmy Smith for it.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

This is pretty much how I feel too. Playing with house money in this game so a win would be huge but a loss is not all that big of a deal. My gut tells me the D will play well enough but the team just won't be able to put up enough points. Hopefully Ray lit a fire under them and they'll ball out, also trying to get Sr. his 3 catches to reach 1,000.

Odd that Asa is inactive since I thought he was moved to the active roster in case Jimmy couldn't go.
    Exactly my man the defense is gonna be fired up today and I think what Ray said struck a nerve. The only way we have a shot at winning this is if the offense builds off the second half of what they did in the browns game and keep at it for 60mins of football. It's going to take near perfect performance from all three units to win this one. I don't see that happenings but I think it's going to be closer than we think.

You would think Asa would be active so who knows what they are doing there. Tavon and Wright are going to have their hands full.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy View Post
    Agreed. We are in first place regardless of what happens today. This is a barometer game more than anything else. I really do wish we had Jimmy Smith for it.
    Exactly it's going to be a measuring game so we shouldn't get too worked up about it but We know how that goes lol

man I'm so sick of hearing about the Cowboys!! just want to shut them up for a week. not optimistic with Jimmy inactive but I do hope we play well enough to boost confidence moving forward. maybe the Steelers and Bengals can lose today too:)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This. Lots and lots of this.

Haven't seen this much hype and ball washing for one team as I'm seeing for the Cowchips on NFL network right now in quite some time. They're pretty much predicting they'll run the table to a certain extent.
    Last I checked we still have abilities on both sides of the ball that could cause some problems.
    Certainly Jimmy Smith makes the task a lot tougher but not impossible as some may believe.

Time to buckle up dem shin scraps and actually play the game before the outcome is already determined.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!