Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 121122123
Results 1,465 to 1,472 of 1472
  1. #1465
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    23,524
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Donald Trump's First 100 Days as President



    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Well, let's see what happens. Make no mistake, the appointment of a Special Counsel/Prosecutor is a very big deal. Mueller will have tremendous investigative and subpoena authority. Trump has now completely lost control of the investigation.

    Who knows where this investigation will lead. Remember that Ken Starr's original remit as the Special Counsel/Prosecutor investigating Bill Clinton in the 1990s was to investigate the Whitewater land deal, but ended up with an obstruction of justice charge related to his affair with Monica Lewinsky. Mueller will be able to look into all of Trump's financial records, and who knows what links that will divulge. This investigation is going to continue for a few years, and is going to be a very nasty ordeal. Also, we don't know what will happen in the 2018 mid-term elections.
    They appointed the right person. Mueller will act independently and responsibly and get to the bottom of this
    Putting the Fanatic back in Fan





  2. #1466

    Re: Donald Trump's First 100 Days as President

    Talk about deep state, did you know that James Comey’s Brother Handles Clinton Foundation’s Taxes!? And you wonder why she was not charged with a crime.

    https://www.redflagnews.com/headline...ndations-taxes





  3. #1467

    Re: Donald Trump's First 100 Days as President

    Fact - the "Comey Memo" is a 2nd-hand reading of alleged notes written by Comey, read from yet another anonymous second-hand source to a reporter at the Carlos Slim-owned NY Times.

    I can't fathom how all these anti-Trumpers simply bend over and take in from these anonymous sources. Cognitive dissonance at an all time high.

    For argument's sake, let's assume this report is true - it's sad/scary that people live in a world where they want people tried and jailed for "obstruction of justice" for stating they "hope" their friend is cleared of an alleged crime.





  4. #1468
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    8,687

    Re: Donald Trump's First 100 Days as President

    Quote Originally Posted by Webb21 View Post
    Fact - the "Comey Memo" is a 2nd-hand reading of alleged notes written by Comey, read from yet another anonymous second-hand source to a reporter at the Carlos Slim-owned NY Times.

    I can't fathom how all these anti-Trumpers simply bend over and take in from these anonymous sources. Cognitive dissonance at an all time high.

    For argument's sake, let's assume this report is true - it's sad/scary that people live in a world where they want people tried and jailed for "obstruction of justice" for stating they "hope" their friend is cleared of an alleged crime.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin





  5. #1469
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    23,524
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Donald Trump's First 100 Days as President

    Quote Originally Posted by Webb21 View Post
    Fact - the "Comey Memo" is a 2nd-hand reading of alleged notes written by Comey, read from yet another anonymous second-hand source to a reporter at the Carlos Slim-owned NY Times.

    I can't fathom how all these anti-Trumpers simply bend over and take in from these anonymous sources. Cognitive dissonance at an all time high.

    For argument's sake, let's assume this report is true - it's sad/scary that people live in a world where they want people tried and jailed for "obstruction of justice" for stating they "hope" their friend is cleared of an alleged crime.
    That's why we have a Special Counsel to sort through everything and figure it all out. We just have to wait and see where this all leads
    Putting the Fanatic back in Fan





  6. #1470
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    8,687

    Re: Donald Trump's First 100 Days as President

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That's why we have a Special Counsel to sort through everything and figure it all out. We just have to wait and see where this all leads
    Friend of mine sent this to me. Spot on.

    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin





  7. #1471
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Where Ravens Fans Roam Free
    Posts
    2,688

    Donald Trump's First 100 Days as President

    Speaking of Allan Dershowitz. This is him talking about Trump leaking classified information to senior Russian officials. One of whom is considered by our intelligence services to be the top Russian spy in the US.

    http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/15/politi...ntv/index.html


    https://twitter.com/OutFrontCNN/stat...70136051605504
    Last edited by Dirt1; 05-20-2017 at 01:50 PM.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare





  8. Re: Donald Trump's First 100 Days as President

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Speaking of Allan Dershowitz. This is him talking about Trump leaking classified information to senior Russian officials. One of whom is considered by our intelligence services to be the top Russian spy in the US.

    http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/15/politi...ntv/index.html


    https://twitter.com/OutFrontCNN/stat...70136051605504
    Trump could sleep with Evelyn Salt, and there's nothing the left can do about it but turn green with envy.

    Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland