Page 123 of 146 FirstFirst ... 121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,465 to 1,476 of 1745

Re: Donald Trump's First 100 Days as President

Fact - the "Comey Memo" is a 2nd-hand reading of alleged notes written by Comey, read from yet another anonymous second-hand source to a reporter at the Carlos Slim-owned NY Times.

I can't fathom how all these anti-Trumpers simply bend over and take in from these anonymous sources. Cognitive dissonance at an all time high.

For argument's sake, let's assume this report is true - it's sad/scary that people live in a world where they want people tried and jailed for "obstruction of justice" for stating they "hope" their friend is cleared of an alleged crime.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Webb21 View Post
    Fact - the "Comey Memo" is a 2nd-hand reading of alleged notes written by Comey, read from yet another anonymous second-hand source to a reporter at the Carlos Slim-owned NY Times.

I can't fathom how all these anti-Trumpers simply bend over and take in from these anonymous sources. Cognitive dissonance at an all time high.

For argument's sake, let's assume this report is true - it's sad/scary that people live in a world where they want people tried and jailed for "obstruction of justice" for stating they "hope" their friend is cleared of an alleged crime.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Webb21 View Post

That's why we have a Special Counsel to sort through everything and figure it all out. We just have to wait and see where this all leads

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That's why we have a Special Counsel to sort through everything and figure it all out. We just have to wait and see where this all leads
    Friend of mine sent this to me. Spot on.

Blog Entries

Donald Trump's First 100 Days as President

Speaking of Allan Dershowitz. This is him talking about Trump leaking classified information to senior Russian officials. One of whom is considered by our intelligence services to be the top Russian spy in the US.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/15/politi...ntv/index.html

https://twitter.com/OutFrontCNN/stat...70136051605504
    Last edited by Dirt1; 05-20-2017 at 01:50 PM.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

This fat mfer couldn't even walk his fat ass 700 steps he had to take a golf cart and then couldn't even commit to the Paris climate change smh the hits just keep coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Speaking of Allan Dershowitz. This is him talking about Trump leaking classified information to senior Russian officials. One of whom is considered by our intelligence services to be the top Russian spy in the US.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/15/politi...ntv/index.html

https://twitter.com/OutFrontCNN/stat...70136051605504
    Wtf are they really waiting on at this point?

Blog Entries

Donald Trump's First 100 Days as President

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Wtf are they really waiting on at this point?

It isn't hyperbole to say that we are in the territory of dealing with treason at this point.

I think the proof lies with the financials of the Trump organization. The Russians have something big on Trump, and I bet it has to do with the financing of his businesses. Mueller needs to subpoena all of Trump's financial records and get Ben Affleck doing his forensic accountant thing on steroids on those records.

Trump's businesses have always been highly leveraged. Debt is his lifeline, which means he needs access to financing. When you declare bankruptcy multiple times, financing can be hard to come by. However, Trump continued to get financing even after his bankruptcies and after the financial crash in 2008, when even businesses with first rate credit were having trouble getting financing. If the source of Trump's financing were Russians (state owned banks or oligarchs), then Trump is going to be in a world of hurt.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    It isn't hyperbole to say that we are in the territory of dealing with treason at this point.

I think the proof lies with the financials of the Trump organization. The Russians have something big on Trump, and I bet it has to do with the financing of his businesses. Mueller needs to subpoena all of Trump's financial records and get Ben Affleck doing his forensic accountant thing on steroids on those records.

Trump's businesses have always been highly leveraged. Debt is his lifeline, which means he needs access to financing. When you declare bankruptcy multiple times, financing can be hard to come by. However, Trump continued to get financing even after his bankruptcies and after the financial crash in 2008, when even businesses with first rate credit were having trouble getting financing. If the source of Trump's financing were Russians (state owned banks or oligarchs), then Trump is going to be in a world of hurt.

Donald Dump is going to be so embarrassed when who and why forces his hand and gets him to release his tax returns to see what a con he is by nature.

Trump = bad and dirty mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltravens View Post
    Donald Dump is going to be so embarrassed when who and why forces his hand and gets him to release his tax returns to see what a con he is by nature.

Trump = bad and dirty mouth.
    Hes too embarassed to let people find out hes not really a billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    Hes too embarassed to let people find out hes not really a billionaire.
    Yep.
    I know it is not accurate, but I am still reading about his psychological state even though he has not been personally evaluated.

Blog Entries

I just want this nightmare to be over. I never thought I'd miss the days of George W. Bush