Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Ray gives some verbal support to Boller

Crazy you are entitled to your obsession on this subject; whether your interest is real or merely to stir the pot I can't tell. I do not care about it, though I have read your posts and Greg's on the subject, and I really think he's answered to any reasonable person's satisfaction.

Mostly I was, and still am, hoping Greg will stop engaging you in this stupid discussion.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus
    Mostly I was, and still am, hoping Greg will stop engaging you in this stupid discussion.
    Curiously enough, most discussions with crazy end up being stupid. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Ritter View Post
    I disagree but any that you are involved in certainly fit that mold!

BTW, I had a reputation rating off the charts in the RED and actually viewed it as a positive on this forum. To me it was clearly a case of the posters who were the most astute when it came to football had the worst ratings and the ones who knew little but were popular got the best ratings. Kind of like a little clicque of high school children would act. :p

So I just thought the whole thing was funny. I also thought it funny that I couldn't give any one a reputation rating. I don't know if it was because I was in the Red or that a Mod or Administrator had gone out of their way to disable mine. Either way, I again thought that was pretty funny.

Now that it is gone it doesn't matter to me one way or the other except when it is brought up I get a chuckle as the whole thing was silly to begin with and was being abused big time!
    Awww, don't worry about it Tex. On one message board I used to be a part of, I had a reputation rating of "Colostomy Bag". I am not sure what they were trying to say about me.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

I am beginning to see why the rep points went bye-bye. Sounds like a train wreck carrying the hazmat "animosity". Seeing as there apears to be more than enough of that spillage still laying around, I guess it was goot to get rid of the point system.

This is NOT a jab at anyone in particular.. except CrazyRaven. (teasing of course)
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Yup, HW is a bore. nuff said.

BTW, I had a reputation rating off the charts in the RED and actually viewed it as a positive on this forum. To me it was clearly a case of the posters who were the most astute when it came to football had the worst ratings and the ones who knew little but were popular got the best ratings. Kind of like a little clicque of high school children would act
    Tex I agree, the thing is i'd rather have the red box tooif it was done fairly, not by someone who has a upper hand who can disable your rep power as well. Not only that, in comes some computer geek and he is able to fix the system without admin priveleges. I knew something was fishy and I kept telling Greg this.

The fact that it is gone it doesn't matter to me one way or the other except when it is brought up I get a chuckle as the whole thing was silly to begin with and was being abused big time!
    There is a lot of humor in this. The fact Festivus is "tried" of this cracks me up, he certainly wasnt tired of it when he had his row of green boxes and was "a beckon of ravens knowledge".

The list of people that Greg supplied has one particalar posters on there who may have the time and the knowledge to hack the system. I think i have that person on my ignore list, not really sure though. However all of them are considered suspects.

Awww, don't worry about it Tex. On one message board I used to be a part of, I had a reputation rating of "Colostomy Bag". I am not sure what they were trying to say about me.
    I'm surprised they didnt set you up with the rating of Douche bag or Scrotum-- as you know, that is not a jab-- just teasing of course
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Crazy I never gave it much thought, say what you want about me, I challenge you to find any posts where I say *anything* about rep or the system itself. So where you get off inferring, then implying, stuff about me I don't know. Yes Greg made a change to my rep., he said here why, I never asked for it and never as I recall even thanked him for it. I just didn't care about it then, don't care about it now. I was and am tired of some people - by which I mean *you* - talking about it all the time.

I am just tired of the whole stupid stupid subject, and I'm done being drawn into your drama. I sincerely regret asking you and Greg to drop it, not because I was wrong, but because it was obviously counterproductive. :brickwall:
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Ritter View Post

BTW, I had a reputation rating off the charts in the RED and actually viewed it as a positive on this forum. To me it was clearly a case of the posters who were the most astute when it came to football had the worst ratings and the ones who knew little but were popular got the best ratings. Kind of like a little clicque of high school children would act. :p

So I just thought the whole thing was funny. I also thought it funny that I couldn't give any one a reputation rating. I don't know if it was because I was in the Red or that a Mod or Administrator had gone out of their way to disable mine. Either way, I again thought that was pretty funny.

The fact that it is gone it doesn't matter to me one way or the other except when it is brought up I get a chuckle as the whole thing was silly to begin with and was being abused big time!
    And yet you made the time to write a 4 paragraph post about it. :liar:

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

This will be the last post on the subject.

Nobody hacked the system, what happened was some posters, as they built up time, positive rep points and post count, were getting the ability to drop large points for and against posters. It was an anomaly in the settings that Steve didn't feel like sorting through at the moment.

Ok that makes sense Greg, I didnt realize it was a system glitch.

Festivus, I will say one more thing, To me you seemed as if you were acting guilty thats why I kept saying what i was saying but I will drop the whole thing and respect greg's take to the entire matter. this is the last time I will talk about this, unless there is another piece of informtation that comes out.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    I'm surprised they didnt set you up with the rating of Douche bag or Scrotum-- as you know, that is not a jab-- just teasing of course
    wow! Just... wow!