Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mid Season MVP

Blog Entries

Re: Mid Season MVP

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Tucker. He's the only guy on the field you absolutely expect to do the job every time.
    I can't kick about your choice... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    Bad angles too, and not just against NYJ. Never thought I'd ask this question but, could:

Elam > Webb?
    At FS? Absolutely not.

Elam could be a valuable dime if they move Levine to FS, but the team does not have a true FS now.

3. Re: Mid Season MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Filmstudy View Post
    At FS? Absolutely not.

Elam could be a valuable dime if they move Levine to FS, but the team does not have a true FS now.
    So that begs the question, should Levine start over Webb, or are we simply stuck with Webb for the balance of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    So that begs the question, should Levine start over Webb, or are we simply stuck with Webb for the balance of the season?
    If Webb is healthy, I think he has to start.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    MVP - The Ravens fans for putting up with this mess
    Now GOTA, you of all people should know that things like this are going to happen. We've been very fortunate compared to the vast majority of fanbases.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Webb.

Wow! @PFF ranks the #Ravens secondary #2 in the NFL. And they laud Webb. I 'm not seeing the same at all. Weddle & J Smith are
    PFF strikes again. Bunch of also-rans.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Tucker. He's the only guy on the field you absolutely expect to do the job every time. Weddle as runner-up.
    Weddle would have it for me if he hadn't dropped what would have been the game sealing interception versus Oakland.

For me, it's Justin Tucker and a cloud of dust.

Blog Entries

in defense of Elam, hes not played beside a safety worth a damn. just like Weddle has improved other players in the secondary, I would expect his knowledge presnap to help Elam as well, if not moreso.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Filmstudy View Post
    If Webb is healthy, I think he has to start.
    Are you seeing the same things I mentioned, guys running right past him? He seems like a big liability in coverage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    in defense of Elam, hes not played beside a safety worth a damn. just like Weddle has improved other players in the secondary, I would expect his knowledge presnap to help Elam as well, if not moreso.

Do not at all agree.

Weddle has been pretty damn good, he is playing next to Webb who we all agree is terrible so wouldn't Weddle suck by your logic?

Elam is a bust, its been what 4 seasons now? Time to move on and find a better prospect

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    Do not at all agree.

Weddle has been pretty damn good, he is playing next to Webb who we all agree is terrible so wouldn't Weddle suck by your logic?

Elam is a bust, its been what 4 seasons now? Time to move on and find a better prospect
    uh... no? not sure of your point really?

Elam having Weddle communicate and get him into position will enhance his play. Webb =/= Elam. Weddle> Lewis, Ihedigbo, Hill, etc.
    -JAB

I feel that CJ Mosley was having a pro bowl season before he got hurt. So he gets a vote from me. His timely INT's are being missed, the run defense has not been the same since even with Suggs still playing.

The moment CJ left that game, the Redskins had two consecutive runs for big gains.

I forgive the fumble out the end zone because we need that guy. Zach Orr is better with Mosely in.