Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Arm Strength Overrated?

Darb, I guess this means I am off your ignore list?
    It's like I told Stinger. I didn't pick on the Special Ed. kids when I was in school, so I'm getting a feel for what it would have been like. Kudos to all you Haters for doing such an outstanding job by the way. If I didn't know better why I'd just bet you all had an extra chromosome floating around somewhere.

Yes. I used an especially weak portion of our game. Anytime you use stats to prove a point you are doing the exact same thing...showing only one piece of a larger picture.
    Yeah, in most circles that's called telling half the truth, or "lying" if you prefer.

You said the offense has improved. Then to back up your claim, you only used stats that would support your argument.
    Now if you had said our offense has improved on the road, then you would have an excellent point with your stats. However you said the offense has improved, implying a general improvement, while FH has posted the stats that proved you wrong.

Nothing confusing there…I am saying that we are doing better, but not as good as I would like.
    FH posted stats that show we have actually gotten worse. You didn't deny it, you actually said it "sucks". You admit that our offense has gotten worse,but continue to deny it.

Huh? 13-6 is the CURRENT record of those 3 teams.
    Then I misunderstood what you were trying to say. Now exactly what is McNairs record against those three teams? What do his stats look like?

That’s sweet of you to stick up for FH.
    More to the point of proving you wrong yet again than actually sticking up for FH.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Re: Arm Strength Overrated?

[QUOTE=Mobtown;15637]
    Quote Originally Posted by FHRaven View Post
    Yes, I'm sure the Raven's PR department wouldn't try to manipulate the stats to makes their $33 Million invest look better would they?

The non-selective stats I pulled tell a different story. [/QOUTE]

All stats are selective...unless you are posting all available stats. As for using PR numbers...well, number are numbers. So long as they are acurate, what difference does the source make?

It wasn't intended to be a defense...it was just a question.

I hold the position that neither QB is worth much and the use of selective reasoning is rampant on both sides of the argument.

I suppose that is something we can all agree on. Winning certainly has a way of curing what ailes you.

GO Ravens.
    That was weak. Move along, nothing to respond to here.