Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun game

Fun game

Yesterdays game was the first game of the year that I actually enjoyed. Even though the Ravens lost, it was actually exciting and worth the price of the ticket. I hope the remaining three home games are the same.

Re: Fun game

Agreed. Of course it sucks losing, but it was certainly an entertaining game.

I agree wholeheartedly, and said so before we tied it! This is a game worth watching, even if we lose! I enjoyed it so much, when we won I was jumping up and down... all the way to the car..... then I was sobered by the fg being good, and knew we would NEVER win it in OT, and as upset as I was... I still had more fun at that game than any other this year!!! It's all we can hope for now....exciting football that shows we MAY be improving!

No doubt...I've been saying all day that "at least the game was entertaining." Losing is no good, but the team's not going to the playoffs anyway.

The NEP game is coming up along with the Colts and Stealers. This should be fun.

I hope the Ravens build on the second half of the Cleveland game in San Diego. If that is the case, the Indy, NE, and Pitts. games will be interesting. The Ravens have nothing to lose, they could just open everything up and let it rip.

I went to the tailgate with the new attitude of just having fun and not stressing about what would happen inside the stadium.

It was refreshing really. Had a great time at the tailgate and in turn had a great time inside during the game.

Of course, my stress level reached a new level at the end of the game but that situation warranted it.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    I hope the Ravens build on the second half of the Cleveland game in San Diego. If that is the case, the Indy, NE, and Pitts. games will be interesting. The Ravens have nothing to lose, they could just open everything up and let it rip.
    This is exactly what I am hoping for. Throw deep early and often, dont punt when we cross midfield, etc.

Man we had a great time!
    On one side I had my sister and my young neice, both avid Ravens Fans.
    On the other side I had my bro-in-law and his neighbor, both die-hard Browns fans from Cleveland.

I thoroughly enjoyed woo-hooing like crazy with my neice and sis.
    Even after the let-down, i think that most Ravens fans were still proud of the effort turned in by our team.

If not for the FG call reversal the parking lots would have been in mass hysteria, people would have been honking horns at each other all over town, at the toll plaza, and all the way up I-95.

Darn! Only one thing to do.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

What a wild game it was! Talk about your emotions running high and low with the outcome of this game. Oh by the way I seen Jimmy Fallon hanging out on the sidelines in front of my section with his girlfriend. He came up to the first row taking pics and shaking hands with FanMan and the gang. Must be filming a movie in Baltimore I guess....... Just in case you all don't know who he is, he was in the movie "Fever Pitch" with Drew Barrymore.

Former Season ticket holder from 1996 to 2016

Ohhh... Jimmy Fallon! I loved that movie where he played the retarded guy. Which one was that... Oh yeah... every movie he has ever been in.

Or is that Adam Sandler I am thinking of?
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 3RDRowRaven View Post
    What a wild game it was! Talk about your emotions running high and low with the outcome of this game. Oh by the way I seen Jimmy Fallon hanging out on the sidelines in front of my section with his girlfriend. He came up to the first row taking pics and shaking hands with FanMan and the gang. Must be filming a movie in Baltimore I guess....... Just in case you all don't know who he is, he was in the movie "Fever Pitch" with Drew Barrymore.

Umm and he was on SNL for 6 years lol.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Blog Entries

Isn't amazing what a little offense will do for you? I hate losing, but if we were putting up 30+ pts a game and losing right at the end, then at least you feel like you haven't been jipped! Its hard to explain, but it's more entertaining losing when you're offense is at least doing what their paid to do.....