Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fun game

Re: Fun game

Yes Admin Steve,
    I know that he was on SNL, I just forgot to mention it.

Happy ThanksGiving!
    Former Season ticket holder from 1996 to 2016

2. Re: Fun game

Jimmy Fallon isnt in the movie, but his Fiance is producing the film. They were shooting local shots around town that was filmed 90% in LA, and 10% in MD for a movie set in Baltimore:

"Spotted around town Scarlett Johannson and others and I spotted... My favorite actor from Entourage (next to Ari, of course) Kevin Connolly who plays "E" (Eric) and Jimmy Fallon and fiancee, Nancy Juvonen, Producer of the movie took time on Sunday to head to M& T Stadium for the Ravens vs. Cleveland game...what a game to see!"

http://www.dotspotter.com/news/47917...Kevin_Connolly
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

The first half wasn't fun (minus the Ray Ray scamper to daylight) and the contrived finale really pissed me off. My fun immediately disappeared after that and swiftly evolved into severe depression.

The second half was very entertaining -- the first half was an embarrassment.

Football is always fun, even when it stinks. Hell, at least there is a team to root for.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

I saw the NFL Network Replay of the game today, I had listened to it over the 'net live. It must have been a thriller and you that were at the game were louder than hell!!!!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello