Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Hey, one member I hope gets on this board is the infamous BengalsRule. We certainly need more "titsticks" and "ballbangs" and "buttnocks" over here!

And thanks to Mista T for the notification of this board! I grew very tired of the crap over at the other place.

You guys laugh all you want, I actually miss BengalBruce. The was he talked in the third person was great. And in all honesty he never really caused the trouble that some other "Ravens fans" did.

He had his moments, but BengalBruce was just another SFRF/Buckdodgers screenname. And I'd prefer to keep the ramblings of the insane off this forum.

Thanks, T. Is everyone coming to this board for a particular reason? Regardless, I'm in.

Hopefully I'm not one of the posters from YBR you guys are running from, but I agree that last offseason made it unreadable. Hope to spend this season here for some serious Ravens talk! BTW, I was BmorePurple over there.

Someone should Photoshop a Yamulke (sp?) onto a bunny for Stinger

Received my invite from Mista T. I wondered where everyone went.

Blog Entries

Hi. I'm RockyMRaven, and thanks to Birdfan and RavenTD for inviting me to this board. I look forward to less juvenile conversation here, where we chat about football and don't find it necessary to attack each other personally.

jonboy, you ALMOST NAILED the spelling dude. Good on you. It's Yarmulke. You missed the r.

r0857, nice job. I feel better now.

Its nice to be aboard. very nice MB, very easy to navigate!
    Last edited by funkmd; 08-21-2006 at 11:50 AM. Reason: incomplete

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG
    You know what? As a Jew, I am highly offended by this.....

Not ONCE, has that damn bunny ever had a POTATO pancake on his head! Not a latke, not a blinz, not a matzah ball. Nothing!

It's time for rabbit equality!
    Yeah, but the one on the right is a princess. See her fur coat?

Great new site. As like most, I grew tired of the crap YBR. I just got back in from Alaska and was wondering why it was so slow. Then I saw the message from T in the inbox and made the connection. Thanks for invite T. I know I don't post too often, but when I do, I try to make it worth while!
    Look forward to talking some Raven football this year!!

Ravens'N'Hoos here. Thanks for the invite, Mista T. All too often at the other site, there would be discussions where I actually felt dumber for having read the thread, a la Billy Madison. Hopefully that won't happen here.

I've been meaning to get more involved in the ACC football discussions and stick up for the dear old U.Va. in football talk with the Terps and other fans ... But we'll see how the season goes!

Baltimore tech exec and diehard Ravens fan. I've been viewing and posting occassionally at the other place for a few years (since the TO to Baltimore debacle). The other place is being overrun by trolls (countless Boller threads) and I'm really missing the insightful, thoughtful, and well communicated Ravens news and views that appear to now be here. Also glad to see Aaron is over here too. Best Ravens Report hands down.