Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Hey all Rumor Ray here ... I joined the boards just to add my 2 cents worth of NFL Knowledge that I have from sitting in the stadium. I have learned so much about how to run an NFL Team just from the 2 guys behind me in section 111 that make it a point to inform the coach when he messed up. I just wish we had them on the sidelines! LOL OK OK sorry.... Just ready for some RAVENS FOOTBALL !!!!!

2. Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Hi there...it's my first post, but I've been reading for a while. I go by the name crazy football chick because that's what people call me when they talk to me for about 12 seconds. HUGE football fan, Ravens are my team! I probably know more about football than any girl...and at least half the guys you know. And, if you want to know the top 10 reasons men like football better than marriage, you can visit my site: http://crazyfootballchick.com/Top10s...0CF2E8D5A.html

Hello everyone!

I moved to Houston so Im glad I found a way to keep in the loop. If anyone knows of fans in the Houston area, please send them my way. Im looking to get a nest / roost started out here.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Smile Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

I'm Jon, born in Baltimore then moved during 1995 to west coast, I started Watching the Ravens since '98 season, which is when I first started watching football. I love all the players especially the Defense. I love all those guys. Anyways that me.

Hey everybody. I'm Bill in Riderwood - been a season ticket holder since the Ravens got here. Used to go to Colts games with my Dad in the 60s before the Colts left, and was a season ticket holder with them too before Mayflower took 'em away. Glad to be hooked in to this forum!

Hey everybody,

Im Pete from Westminster. Glad to be here. Been a Raven's fan since we got em. I had never been to a football game until we got em, now Ive been to quite a few. My father in law Tom Boyle (R.I.P.) used to take me to games all of the time. Love the Ravens!

I like Kellogs because in the middle it says ello like the english greeting...ello ello

8. Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Ravens fan down here in Arlington. Its only a 50 minute drive so thats not the problem. Its the tailgating, then driving the 50 minutes...

Hello Ravens peeps. I'm excited to read about what the real fan is saying about the Ravens and not what the media thinks we are thinking.

OK, this looks like a friendly group, so hey everybody. Glad to have come across this board and looking forward to some interesting Ravens yak. Even though not much to celebrate this season, at least we have a team and thankful for that.

A bit about me, born and raised in east Baltimore, PSL holder since 1998, season tix since 1996.
    Go Ravens!

Greetings 24x7!! I'm new to the forum, so I'm following protocol to introduce myself. I don't take message board posting too seriously because I'm Just Another Sports Talker, but I hope to engage many of you in some friendly sports talk. So, let's get on with it...

Hello all other ravens fan, just a few things about me i will always be a fan win or loose and i hate the steelers. I am new here and looking forward to talking with all of you.

New to the board. Lifer in Balto. Grew up with the Colts, love the Ravens. Haver been a PSL owner from the beginning. Can't beat gouing to the games with my son. Was lucky enough to go to the Raven's Super Bowl win in Tampa. Hope to someday be able to do so again. It isn't going to be this year though, thatr's for sure.

Ravenmark

I have been contemplating, like many of you, whether or not Coach B. should return. The talking heads continue to point to Billick's record and the fact he has won a super bowl. I decided to take a close look at his record and came-up with a different spin on it. I looked at the last five years and this is what I discovered. Please take a look and let me know what you think. I have not included any games from the '07 season. Compu coach should be happy I have not included any games from this season.

Overall record from 2002-2006 45-35
    road record from '02-'06 12-28
    Play-off record since '02 0-2

Not very impressive for a genius coach.

Largearge from Cincinnati. I bleed Scarlet, and Grey on Saturdays, and Purple, and Black on Sundays.