Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Smile Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Big Bird Here. Formerly of MD, now retired in FL. Still own seats with my son TBird25 though on ravens side, 10 yard line upper deck 1/3 way up. I visit whenever I can to see them Black Birds. Gotta love em.

I have been a regular (although not too often) poster on one of the other boards, fellow named James set up. However, I am here now and I hope to get to know many of you folks.

When in B'more I am always at Poe Bros. Tailgate. Former member of Ravens Roost 31 and Nest 7(?) Bowie, MD

Y'all take care. talk to yaz soon.....

Blog Entries

Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Welcome Big Bird.
    Admin Steve
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Re New Menbers Intro?
    I am Bro Foxx AKA Joseph Millner from LA. I fly back to DC or B'mre every year for a game and catch the games when the team comes out west. I am an old geezer and after 45+ tears without snow and cold watch the games on Direct TV and Tivo those when I am away.

Started following Paul Brown in the 40's the Clevelamd Browns were my team until they morphed into the Ravens. Followed the Raiders when they were here but was a Brown/Raven at heart.Never liked the Lambs . I rarely post as I have many interest including the Red Sox and Celtics which were my team growing in W. Va. We didn't have many TV stations and the Browns were the only team we could get. That'll do as my Raven bio.

Hey all Rumor Ray here ... I joined the boards just to add my 2 cents worth of NFL Knowledge that I have from sitting in the stadium. I have learned so much about how to run an NFL Team just from the 2 guys behind me in section 111 that make it a point to inform the coach when he messed up. I just wish we had them on the sidelines! LOL OK OK sorry.... Just ready for some RAVENS FOOTBALL !!!!!

5. Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Hi there...it's my first post, but I've been reading for a while. I go by the name crazy football chick because that's what people call me when they talk to me for about 12 seconds. HUGE football fan, Ravens are my team! I probably know more about football than any girl...and at least half the guys you know. And, if you want to know the top 10 reasons men like football better than marriage, you can visit my site: http://crazyfootballchick.com/Top10s...0CF2E8D5A.html

Hello everyone!

I moved to Houston so Im glad I found a way to keep in the loop. If anyone knows of fans in the Houston area, please send them my way. Im looking to get a nest / roost started out here.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Smile Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

I'm Jon, born in Baltimore then moved during 1995 to west coast, I started Watching the Ravens since '98 season, which is when I first started watching football. I love all the players especially the Defense. I love all those guys. Anyways that me.

Hey everybody. I'm Bill in Riderwood - been a season ticket holder since the Ravens got here. Used to go to Colts games with my Dad in the 60s before the Colts left, and was a season ticket holder with them too before Mayflower took 'em away. Glad to be hooked in to this forum!

Hey everybody,

Im Pete from Westminster. Glad to be here. Been a Raven's fan since we got em. I had never been to a football game until we got em, now Ive been to quite a few. My father in law Tom Boyle (R.I.P.) used to take me to games all of the time. Love the Ravens!

I like Kellogs because in the middle it says ello like the english greeting...ello ello

11. Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Ravens fan down here in Arlington. Its only a 50 minute drive so thats not the problem. Its the tailgating, then driving the 50 minutes...

Hello Ravens peeps. I'm excited to read about what the real fan is saying about the Ravens and not what the media thinks we are thinking.