Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Hello all, I'm really glad I found this forum. It's full of great info and real fans.

Hey all. As with about half this board, I've finally transferred over from the Sun's MB (although I'll probably still post there occasionally).

(Mostly) Baltimore born and bred, Calvert Hall grad, etc... Obviously been following the team very actively since the 1st days. Had season tickets to the Colts (w/ my dad) the last several years they were here.

Prior to posting on the Sun for the last year or two, I was very active on the old USENet forum back in the day (username CTICSnyder....I think - it's been a while). Understand from BMore that a few of the posters from those days are still around and active on this board. If you are, let me know - I Look forward to catching up.

New member here....long time member @ the sun but grew tired of the trolls and infighting between our family fans!... To me 24x7 was a joke at first, but after recognizing names, Ive realized my assumption was just flat out wrong! Hope you all accept my opinions, and think about my comments when I do.....Go Ravens!!!

Yet another Sun transplant here ... I went there right before last week's game and wondered where all the familiar faces had run off to. There, I was a big-time lurker, rare poster ... might be the same here, though the atmosphere does feel much more welcoming.

Anyway, huge Ravens fan. Have been for years. Happy to be here and excited for the new season!

Cool Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

HI EVERYONE!

Newbie here, but long time Ravens fan.

The Colts left Bmore when I was a kid, so for a while I was a Packers fan.

I was referred here by a really cool lady and diehard Ravens fan, Ravenmadness!

Quote Originally Posted by RayRiceRULES View Post
    HI EVERYONE!

Newbie here, but long time Ravens fan.

The Colts left Bmore when I was a kid, so for a while I was a Packers fan.

I was referred here by a really cool lady and diehard Ravens fan, Ravenmadness!
    Wooooooohooooo...let the fun begin!!! So glad you joined us!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Hi to all! Came on over from the Sun's boards. Way too many trolls on there and there's hardly any football discussed. So I'm coming over here. I've read a lot of the posts before and find them much more entertaining and knowledgeable than the posters on the Sun's boards. Can't wait to talk football and see the Ravens on to victory!

Hi all, Just wanted to say whats up to all my fellow Raven fans out there.

RedSkins Fury.... Hi.

Wink Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    RedSkins Fury.... Hi.
    Are you a Redskins fan who likes to kibitz with fans of the neighboring competititor? Or a Ravens fan with an odd handle?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

11. Talking Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Hello fellow ravens fan im raven ninja. I am here because im looking for a place to read, post, and interact with other ravens fans who dont want to deal with dumb squeeler trolls trying to ruin our fun. Go Ravens!

Hi, I'm Catt_County, short for Cattaraugus County, a rural county in New York State's Southern Tier, which is just north of Bradford, PA.

I'm a life-long Bills fan, but I'm also a Lee Evans fan, so I will drop in now and again to check up on my man. Right now he's injured, which is too bad.

Oh, yeah, I have a deep and abiding hatred for all the other teams in the AFC East, so I will be cheering you guys on whenever you play the Pats, Jests, or Carp.

Now, can somebody tell me where the tabs for editing my siggie and avatar are hiding? I can't see them under the User CP tab. TIA.