Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

hi, i'm dave from shrewsbury, pa. being a baltimoron up here in pa, all i here is philly this and steelers that. i'm glad i found this site.

Hi all!!!, I am originally from Sykesville, MD been in Los Angeles since 2003. I have been reading 24x7 for about 4 years and really like the articles and posts on here.

Hi, I'm a new member from Howard county ...just testing out the message board.

Cool Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Hi, my name is Nelson Kelly past president of Ocean City Ravens Roost#44. Our home is the Original Greene Turtle 112th St. O.C. TL hosts the Ravens Rap Radio Show every Thursday and does a great job. He always sticks with the Ravens, thick or thin. We lost to the dark side Sunday but it was a valiant effort. Did anyone notice the empty seats in the ketchup bowl? You have to give Steelers fans credit, they travel well. After all, who wants to be in Pittsburgh anyway? Well, nice meeting everyone and GO RAVENS.

Been bleeding purple just over the Mason-Dixon near Hagerstown- tickets in hand- since the 1996 re-birth in Memorial Stadium. Tired of hearing "You live in PA but are a Ravens fan?", but enjoy it when there's a home game and people ask if we're going- Seriously, you have to ask? YES!
    Will lurk here more often than post, but appreciate the information, different views and exchanges this forum offers.

Hi guys, another UK Raven here! From snowy Scotland to be precise!

7. Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

The Insanity Workout - created to work inside a 60 day phase in making it's particapants fit beyond normal expectations of fitness; it would be insanity workout calendar not to ever give it a possibility!
    p90x schedule positively gets the potential to assist you create a physical body and defined body. The mixture of plyometrics, whole human body workouts, high reps, and variance makes being an serious, fat reducing system it be noticeable.
    Last edited by pro320; 04-25-2014 at 04:41 AM.
    Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get

Hi all...new member here,will duck in from time to time to gain some info and insight.Been a season ticket holder from the beginning.Joined this board because I found some info here that I haven't heard or seen anywhere else.

Greetings for the Eastern Shore!

Longtime lurker, and huge Ravens fan.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Once again, we get fucked over without even the slightest drop of K-Y jelly to ease the pain.

Hi Im Anna and im a recent fan from England! =)

Skip...from Baltimore.

12. Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Hello from the slums of West Towson.