Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is it Time for JO to GO

I just feel that JO really dosen't like Boller and does not want to play for him. In that case lets move Terry to left (yes I know he isn't that good) and Yanda at right.

I love JO but I just feel he has a complete lack of interest in the game when Boller is in and gives up before we start.

Any opinions?

Re: Is it Time for JO to GO

I see the same thing (check out my other thread)

Seems like JO is just out there because he feels he has to be. No passion or heart, at some points seemed like he was purposely missing easy assignments.

3. Re: Is it Time for JO to GO

I think he will retire at the end of the season. Us crying about how poor or well he plays doesn't mean a hell of beans because good 'ol BB will do as he pleases when he pleases and sitting JO out of a game is one thing he will NOT do. Hence the reason we need a new coach!

I don't think JO has anything particularily against Boller I just don't think he has the desire to be playing anymore period. I wish Billick would stop making off season visits to JO is Vegas and just let the man retire. He hasn't cared for the past two seasons. I was really disappointed when I heard he was coming back this season, I'd had enough of him last year. Thanks for the memories JO but your time is past, see ya in the HOF

I do not think there is any point in benching J.O for the season. Let the guy play the game. I am more than sure he will be hanging it up after this season. Let the guy play it out though.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

The point is, use this lost season to get the young guys playing experience in the positions they are going to be playing. That way hopefully next season they will be further along the learning curve and ready to play. What purpose is served by playing Ogden when it's obvious he could care less and he will be gone next year anyway.

JO will not return next season. He'll retire...he doesn't want to go thru rebuilding and the only reason he's here this season was becuase the expectations where high after a 13-3 season.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

I had enough of JO when he was bitching about the Ravens cutting his brother.. His continued antics of throwing his helmet around when the o-fense turns the ball over shows a lack of professionalism.. IMO

Like i said in another thread i cant wait till we get this deadwood out of the locker room..

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

All that matters is JO will not be here next year, we need to play the players who will be. That would be Terry, Gaither and Yanda. Tell JO his toe is bothering him again, IR him and let him go out that way. Let's get the OL that will be here next year playing together.

I agree, tomorrow has come. There is no reason NOT to start Terry/Yanda as our bookends now. The only reason NOT to start Brown/Chester/Grubbs accross the middle, would be if Chester was in for Brown in the 4th Q due to an injury that won't be fixed by next Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by crpravens View Post
    I had enough of JO when he was bitching about the Ravens cutting his brother.. His continued antics of throwing his helmet around when the o-fense turns the ball over shows a lack of professionalism.. IMO

Like i said in another thread i cant wait till we get this deadwood out of the locker room..
    Marqeus Ogden has not played a season in two years. The Ravens releasing him was fine with me.

As far as his helmet throwing, he gets a pass on. He is passionate at least. No one likes losing.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

I mean I appreciate everything he has offered this city and has been a great asset to this team. I think he played very hard last season and gave his all....and thats all he had left. He should have retired last year but I understand letting him finish the season but yes its time to cut the lines and let him go.