Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

The OFFICIAL Ravens v. Jets Prediction Thread

6 weeks in and no one has predicted a correct score yet. What's wrong with you people!

Watched the Jets game last night just wondering if they would show us anything we could relate to our upcoming match-up. On Johnson's first long TD run, the entire defense was kind of jogging while Johnson blew by all of them and rumbled down the sideline. The defense just looks generally disinterested. Since a good Week 2 showing against the Bills, Fitzgerald has been terrible. 10 INT's in 4 games with a passer rating around 50 for those 4 games. His completion percentage has to have the Jets more than concerned. His accuracy has tailed off considerably, hence the high INT count.

Forte will be a non-factor on Sunday. The Ravens are #1 in rushing defense for a reason. The D-Line has been the star(s) of this team so far.

So.. we are down to Fitz/Marshall vs. our shaky secondary. On offense, I think it's going to be a heavy dose of West/Dixon. Jets passing D is ranked top 5, even with the couple games where Revis got torched. I don't think Flacco is putting up big numbers any time soon anyway.

I think once again we go into the 2-minute warning needing a score to stay alive. And for the 4th straight game, we will come up short.

Jets 20
    Ravens 16

Correct Forum Predictions to Date:

Week 1: Zero
    Week 2: Zero
    Week 3: Zero
    Week 4: Zero
    Week 5: Zero
    Week 6: Zero

My game prediction record to-date (no spread): 3-3

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens v. Jets Prediction Thread

There just isn't anything about the Jets that make me think the Ravens lose this one. I said it in another thread that I think the Ravens win this one and it won't come down to the last play/drive of the game for a change.

Ravens 24

Jets 10

Ravens 16
    Jets 24

Gonna be another ugly game. The Jets DL is very good and will abuse our OL.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

lol

I think this is going to be a snooz fest but the Jets are one of the few teams the ravens are going to beat in the next month but just barely.

Ravens 17
    Jets 13

Going to be ugly.

At this point this game looks like it will be like a 9-6 Ravens final score.

Blog Entries

17-13 Ravens.

at this point Ive lost a lot of faith in their offense. luckily our defense has still been very good for the most part. With as bad as the Jets are on offense, and now going to Geno possibly, i dont see that improving. If we want to jump start our pass rush, were getting a good team to do it against. I expect Jernigan Judon Smith and Correa to play effectively and help lead to a few turnovers.
    -JAB

Ravens 24
    Jets 17

17 to 12, Jets.

Blog Entries

This is going to be a dreadful game to watch. I honestly believe if the Ravens can't win this game, against that pitiful offense, they seriously may not win another game this year.

13-9, Ravens win in a game that makes us all thankful we can do something else with our Sunday next weekend.

Not sure whether it holds up for the rest of the season or not, but the offense clicks and our defense returns to the form we saw in the first 5 weeks.

Ravens 31
    Jets 13

Blog Entries

The Ravens are going to be able to run on the Jets and that's going to lead to points. The Jets are coming off a short week and don't know what the hell to do at QB. There is no possible way the Ravens should lose this game.

Ravens 27
    Jets 9