Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Where are all the Ray Ray Haters now?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    Cal Sr. instilled in both his sons a solid work ethic! You want to call it ego - I want to call it dedication and commitment to his profession. Baltimore is blessed to have had Cal Jr represent this city, not only locally, but nationally, and worldwide as well!
    I agree his represented the city very well.. Personally i beleive the streak was out of ego.. Sorry but Ray and Cal aren't my heroes.. They are not close to level of Johnny Unitas and Brooks.. But that is just my opinion..

Quote Originally Posted by crpravens View Post
    I agree his represented the city very well.. Personally i beleive the streak was out of ego.. Sorry but Ray and Cal aren't my heroes.. They are not close to level of Johnny Unitas and Brooks.. But that is just my opinion..
    That is fine, they don't have to be your heroes. You come here and make statement about two of the best players to every play there sport in baltimore with nothing to back it up. Do you dislike Jordan because he was so confident that he wanted the ball when the game was on the line. That is the sign of a leader and sure an ego comes with that, but who the hell doesn't have an ego. It doesn't matter what job you have if you don't have some sort of an ego you will never make any money or be anybody!
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

I do not think I have ever heard anyone refer to Cal Ripken as an ego driven person before. The guy is a class act. I see him and Billy at work on occasion when they come in to do their show in studio, and they are two of the most laid back guys I have ever met.

The streak was about ego? Everyone has a job to do and they should want to be the best at it. If that means seeing the prize and going after it, then by all means, go for it.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

4. Re: Where are all the Ray Ray Haters now?

Quote Originally Posted by crpravens View Post

What I think is your a total waste of air! Nobody asked who your hero's were nor do we care. I would love to see you say everything on this forum you have posted to Ray and Cal's face! But we know you wouldn't because you would be "star struck"

Get a life!

I dont know who's worse ....

the dude who makes stuff up or the people that actually respond to him.

I learned my lesson last week -- STOP RESPONDING TO THE TROLL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    And where exactly would you put Ray Lewis on a list of why this team hasn't won a playoff game since 2001?

Really, I'd love to know.

The fact that you are even going down that road is laughable.

You do understand we are talking about football, correct?

Let me ask you something. How many playoff games did Barry Sanders win with the Lions?

PP

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! YOu gotta check wikipedia for that answer....

BUt back to the original point, RAy is definitely one of the best MLB's ever. HE deserves to be here and retire here. HOnestly, i don't know what our LB corps would be without his leadership...
    Waiting for the next one!!!

Just wanted to get this post going again ....

Where are the Eddie George-Like people again this week? How about those prejudiced folks who think Ray gives up during losing seasons?

Yea lets get rid of Ray, he is washed up right. He is 2nd in the LEAGUE in tackles right now. He's not fast and can't make those tackles right. To all that think he should be gone after this season let me tell you this, we will lose a ton when he is gone and his absence will be just as tough on this team as not having a good QB mark my words.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim