Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Thumbs up Where are all the Ray Ray Haters now?

I would like the haters to come forward please!!! Over the last month I have seen many people bad mouthing Ray Ray and saying he is old, needs to retire, needs to shut his mouth..etc.

PLEASE SAY IT AGAIN...........Ray Lewis turned yesterdays game around ALL BY HIMSELF!! So for all of you who said he was not worth his pay....eat your words!! He is still one of the best LB's in the NFL. He proved that yesterday

Personally I am glad he went out there and made his statement which I am sure went something like this “If the Offense won't get us in this game, I will make sure our Defense does!!"

PROUDLY still supporting the BEST LB in the NFL!!:D

Re: Where are all the Ray Ray Haters now?

Well, I'm certain that anyone who truly enjoys and appreciates Good Football, appreciates the way Ray plays the game - with passion, toughtness, and leadership! We, as Baltimore fans, have been very fortunate to have watched Ray over the years. Anyone who is calling for his tenure to end, quite simply do not know what they are talking about! The same goes for Cmac! That guy made a statement yesterday, and he can play on my team for as long as he wants to continue playing. Cmac had no business playing yesterday, but he did because he realized the Ravens would be in dire straits had he not played! And, for those media darlings out there, who want Ray to talk to them after the game, GO FLY A KITE! I want a player who leaves it on the playing field, not in the clubhouse.

I would like the haters to come forward please!!!
    Exactly. It aggravates me to know end that these people who say they are ravens fans always want to bash the best player on this team. All he does is play the game with passion and expects the same from every play on his team. He is A true leader and first ballot Hall of famer. God bless Ray lewis.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Ray played an outstanding game yesterday others should take note.

Ray killed it yesterday and still showed that he had a lot left in the tank.

Its unfortunately that we don't have ample pass rush anymore, especially with Pryce Tearing his pectoral. He's starting to look his age.

We need to draft another impact DE.

Ray Lewis is unquestionably the best Raven ever and his passion is contagious to everyone around him. His enthusiasm is a model that all players and coaches should emulate. He is a rare breed.

Props to Ray, the best MLB to play the game. Period.

Great indiviual performance by Ray Lewis but still we lost the game in overtime because "his" defense couldnt stop the Browns when it mattered.. Same thing happened in the playoffs against the Colts..

Great game by Ray. I haven't been critical of him this year, but was previously when some things came out in the news. I now realize, that things get blown out of proportion, adn that the guy jsut wants to WIN so badly, that stupid things come out of his mouth when he is mad. He has been that leader and playmaker on D that we've needed, and was the leader we needed yesterday in the face of adversity. I am still agaisnt giving him a golden parachute. If he will re-sign to a below market 4 year extension this offseason great, otherwise he can ride his contract out. If he wants a big fat extension, then let him be.

10. Re: Where are all the Ray Ray Haters now?

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I am still agaisnt giving him a golden parachute. If he will re-sign to a below market 4 year extension this offseason great, otherwise he can ride his contract out. If he wants a big fat extension, then let him be.
    So in other words you do not think he is worth keeping if he cries for money?? Do you not think another team will eat that bill and pick him up??:insane: I know they will, he still has at least 3-4 years left in his career and I think it would be the BIGGEST mistake in the Ravens history to allow him to be bought out from under us by another team! He has been a leader to our defense since day one!! For peat’s sake he is a future Hall of famer!

But honestly I do not think Ray would want to play for another team, he has dedicated his life to Baltimore and I hope he remains with the team till his retirement and maybe even come back as a LB coach.

Just give this man his respect which has been WELL DESERVED! No matter the storm Ray Ray is always there to make "his" D play a little bit better!

He was in impact player yesterday, but the fact is, he does not HAVE to be the impact player. There is so much talent on the D, that he has earned the right to step back and let some of the other guys enjoy the spotlight. He is older and a little slower than he used to be, but he will go down in history as one of the greatest to play that position.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Yes, I suggest that he is worth his current contract, and an extension, but if he wants that big ole deal that someone WILL offer him, then he should go play there. Ray's next contract, if at Market level, will be a BIG mistake. That is not a mistake I want the Ravens to make.