Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: It's nice to know Tex is wrong...again

Who gives a shit about Anthony Wright? Tony Banks has a career rating of 72.4, so should we talk about him too, since he was on the Ravens?

People need to forget about the past players' we've had and focus on the one constant throughout......Brian Billick!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Ritter View Post
    What is easy to kick around is you. Heck Anthony Wright could have played as well as Boller did in the second half against the 31st rated pass defense which was also missing a starting corner to boot. In fact, Wright did lead a big comeback against Seattle in 2003 that actually ended up in a win. Yet he was kicked out of town and has remained a third string backup after amassing stats virtually identical to Blunderboy - the first round bust of a pick!
    Still avoiding the original question and trying to change the subject I see. You are the most pathetic online "fan". You must be taking debate lessons from blackraven, you seem to love AW just like him.

When you're ready to debate the topic, post in this thread. Until then take your ass kicking like a man and go cry in your Depends.
    Last edited by FHRaven; 11-20-2007 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FHRaven View Post
    Still avoiding the original question and trying to change the subject I see. You are the most pathetic online "fan". You must be taking debate lessons from blackraven, you seem to love AW just like him.

When you're ready to debate the topic, post in this thread. Until then take your ass kicking like a man and go cry in your Depends.

FH, give up. People like that are never man enough to admit when they are wrong. Reminds me of the time he posted on YBR that no quarterback in the history of the NFL ever succeeded throwing more interceptions than touchdowns.

Then when I listed all the ones that did, including folks who went to the hall-of-fame with those numbers, then Old19fan cowardly slunk back and tried to change what he said. He couldn't admit he said yet something else stupid.

So you may as well just let it go. The fact that he won't admit to you that he was yet again factually inaccurate, just continues to show you the type of........er..........person he really is.

Wow, nice numbers by McGahee. 4+ ypc and a TD against a great defense. Who was the QB last night?

Tex, are you there......?

"If the day ever comes that Kyle Boller even starts to resemble a calm, mature, accurate, poised and intelligent NFL QB is the day you can bitch slap me."

Yoo-hoo Tex. Oh Texie.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    "If the day ever comes that Kyle Boller even starts to resemble a calm, mature, accurate, poised and intelligent NFL QB is the day you can bitch slap me."

Yoo-hoo Tex. Oh Texie.

thanks for the laugh! Has Mr. Tex Ritter been banned? haven't seen his posts here lately. Not that I want to though. The one slant he has gets a bit old...
    Last edited by flraven; 12-05-2007 at 06:00 AM.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post

thanks for the laugh! Has Mr. Tex Ritter been banned? haven't seen his posts here lately. Not that I want to though. The one slant he has gets a bit old...

Dude is on the global ignore list apparently. All of his posts (unless in quotes) are M.I.A.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Yep, and let's keep it that way this time. Tex, for all in intents and purposes, is gone. Good riddance, he wasn't wanted here.

So let's stop even talking about him.

In fact, I'm calling for this thread to be closed.
    Last edited by StingerNLG; 12-05-2007 at 10:50 AM.

Stop feeding the troll people...

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    Dude is on the global ignore list apparently. All of his posts (unless in quotes) are M.I.A.
    I thought I noticed an increased in the overall board IQ. :hammer:

rest easy. I am alwayse here to bring it down a notch.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Blog Entries

I still don't think Boller is the answer, but if he continues to play like that the rest of the year, I have no problem with him running the offense next year while Dennis Dixon learns our "O"....