Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: It's nice to know Tex is wrong...again

RustonRifle, I don't know where you are, but Tex found your password.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    RustonRifle, I don't know where you are, but Tex found your password.
    true RustonRifle's reply is very Texish
    Steve McNair has made a huge difference in the Ravens choking this season. Make no mistake about it. He finds a way to choke in the clutch. He has singlehandedly killed the Ravens season as I knew he would. All we needed was a real QB an he's not it. Damn you Steve for becoming a Raven and proving me right! Thanks for nothing Ozzie for getting him!!

Blog Entries

Boller missed several open receivers throughout the game. The one to Mason down the sideline in the second half was such that Mason had to slow down and catch the ball as he went out of bounds. If he would have hit him in stride he would have had 6 pts!

Is Boller our starter for the rest of the year? Yes. But lets wait and see how he does against NE and Indy, then YOU can anoint him the franchise QB. If he escapes with less than 2 int's in the Pats and Colts' game, then I'll be impressed! We'll see though I think those D's will expose him for the QB he is, a 'Average' one.......

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

No QB, even Brady, hits every WR in stride every time.

Again, he got us the lead with less than a minute to go, he created a huge hole and dug us out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Again, he got us the lead with less than a minute to go, he created a huge hole and dug us out of it.
    I agree that it was good to see us come back, but this trend of digging huge holes in the first half of games is disturbing. And it's not a new thing with KB. McNair has done it this season, but also last season for example ATL and @TEN.

This habit from the offense of sleepwalking the first 30 minutes (or more) is really really disturbing.

I wish we would come out firing on all cylinders (like last year vs PIT and @PIT) more often. Games like that are much more fun to watch. :D

For all the complaining that I read about Tex, some people can't stop talking about him.

Threads dedicated to him?

Geez.

PP

Let's see how Boller does after a few more starts. If this keeps up we can play Smith the last game or two for evaluation.

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    For all the complaining that I read about Tex, some people can't stop talking about him.

Threads dedicated to him?

Geez.

PP
    Thank you. I've been asking people not to quote him, or give him any creedence here. But I think people ask for it. I think there is something about Tex that amuses them to the point they need to have him around just for laughs or something.

Sigh.....such is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Ritter View Post
    If the day ever comes that Kyle Boller even starts to resemble a calm, mature, accurate, poised and intelligent NFL QB is the day you can bitch slap me. However, until he can do something to win a big game against a tough opponent on the road, I will continue to point out how bad he sucks. He should watch and take notes how Derek Anderson does it with less than a third of his game experience. :p
    So your response is to ignore the fact that you were wrong and talk about Boller sucking. Not surprising. :insane: I'll chalk this up as another win for me until I decide to kick you around again. It's become so easy it's losing its enjoyment. :D

Anthony Wright got the advantage of bad officiating, the clock was stopped for 30 seconds or so when it shouldn't have been in that Seattle game. Boller didn't get that benefit but HE DID DO ENOUGH TO GET THE LEAD! Special teams and the D let the lead slip away.

Blog Entries

Anthony Wright got the advantage of bad officiating, the clock was stopped for 30 seconds or so when it shouldn't have been in that Seattle game. Boller didn't get that benefit but HE DID DO ENOUGH TO GET THE LEAD! Special teams and the D let the lead slip away.
    No....Billicks playcalling with the "Special" teams is what lost the game!!! Why are we kicking to Josh Cribbs again?

Thing is Anthony Wright made ZERO turnovers that game. He threw for 4 TDs and 300 plus yards and generally had a solid day. On the other hand Boller made plenty of mistakes in the Browns victory. He brought us back but his mistakes helped undermine victory to begin with.

Kyle Boller cost the Ravens 2 High draft pics and many more millions in cap space, Wright was a undrafted free agent yet they are statistically the same player.

Some of the same people that are quick to point out Wright blows will defend Kyle Boller till they are blue in the face.

They are essentially the same player. They both suck at playing the quarterback position.