Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

It's nice to know Tex is wrong...again

Remember when Tex was positive that McGahee couldn't run the ball when Boller was the QB because teams loaded the box against him? Well, 2 of his 3 best running games have now occurred with Boller as the QB.

No surprise really, but further proof of his lack of knowledge. Hey, I needed something to feel good about this afternoon.

Re: It's nice to know Tex is wrong...again

FH, you should see ol' Spanky posting over on the other board. It's all you need to know about the knowledge of Tex Ritter.

And I'm sure it won't be long before he comes over here spewing the usual Boller hate. It's like knowing you're going to get the flu, and then like clockwork it comes and hits you. You try to get rid of it, but it sticks around unwanted for days.

FH I don't know if you noticed but Tex has at least mastered the art of disappearing, whenever Kyle plays well. Come on Tex, tell us why Kyle Boller still sucks, and how your dear McNair is still the man.
    Steve McNair has made a huge difference in the Ravens choking this season. Make no mistake about it. He finds a way to choke in the clutch. He has singlehandedly killed the Ravens season as I knew he would. All we needed was a real QB an he's not it. Damn you Steve for becoming a Raven and proving me right! Thanks for nothing Ozzie for getting him!!

I thought it was funny that tex dissappeared from the game thread after half time. The guy roots against the team, plain and simple.

Being new here, I have even noticed that. Reading yesterdays game thread, he was all over that thread like a bad stink! Second half starts and Boller starts playing like the QB he should and could be, BOOM.. TOUGH ACTIN TINACTIN... Tex vanishes like a fart in the wind.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

what, does Tex not like KBoll or something?

I dunno of he'll ever be a big-time NFL qb, but right now he's the best we got. Go KBoll!!!
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Some people get into the hate one player too deeply,that they get blinded by everything else that is going on.

Kyle gives this offense more explosive plays win or lose.Even though that loss hurt like hell.That 2nd half was the brightest I felt about this in along time this
    season.Its just sad about the ending, but Kyle had no hand in that.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Ritter View Post
    I did vanish and freely admit it because I was so disgusted with Boller and the inept offense in the first half and I went outside and was raking leaves in my yard. I missed the first drive in the second half, but checked on the game and they were down 13-7. I then checked later and they were up 14-13, but I knew that wouldn't hold, not with old Blunderboy chucking the ball around. Sure enough the next time I checked they were losing again. I then watched it from there on where they tied it up and took the lead, and must admit, Boller (for him) played about as good as he can, but again we are talking about the worst pass defense in the NFL with one of their starting corners out. Nonetheless, Billick and the special teams ultimately cost them the game, not Boller.
    I'll take your silence on the actual topic of this thread to mean, "yes, I was wrong again and my opinion is worthless."

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Ritter View Post
    Wrong, apparently the thought never crossed your little mind that the reason McGahee might have had a good game in the last two was the defenses he was facing were horrible?
    Soooo how does explain his poor performances against Cinn twice and against SF? Those defenses are pretty bad. All games your loverboy McNair started and sucked ass in? Not to mention that your point was that he couldn't run with Boller at QB. Now you qualify it with defensive opponent? Way to change your story as you go along.

Thanks for playing. Bitch slapping you is taking the sting off of the loss.

Quote Originally Posted by FHRaven View Post
    Thanks for playing. Bitch slapping you is taking the sting off of the loss.
    :watching:
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

I do not Know anything about Tex. He seems pompous and opinionated, but every board needs one of those. It makes us mediocre posters look good. "Here's to you overly negative, object of hate and ridicule, poster"

:)
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

So McGahees quality rushing was thanks to Boller?

I guess the boller apologists need something to hang their hat on 3 :bag: turnovers sure isn't a hat rack.