Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Waller returning week 5

shit we don't even fuckin use our TE's Trestman must be allergic to them, put him on the PS.

Blog Entries

Cut Aiken

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Forsett's salary is already guaranteed and it's a long season which could see some injuries. I'd be shocked if they released him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Based on his performance in the first three games, I don't see where he has any value to the team even if there is an injury to Dixon or West or Allen. You could get a street FA at the position to do what he did in those games. Maybe I'm assuming too much here, but for them to make the decision to bench him, that tells me they were seeing holes and lanes on tape and he just wasn't getting to them or wasn't seeing them. I don't believe Harbaugh would sit him down if the primary cause for the poor rushing offense in GM1-3 was the offensive line not opening holes. That they ended up getting something going on the ground in this game behind West and Allen, seems to validate that line of thought somewhat.

Maxx's injury could render this discussion moot though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Based on his performance in the first three games, I don't see where he has any value to the team even if there is an injury to Dixon or West or Allen. You could get a street FA at the position to do what he did in those games. Maybe I'm assuming too much here, but for them to make the decision to bench him, that tells me they were seeing holes and lanes on tape and he just wasn't getting to them or wasn't seeing them. I don't believe Harbaugh would sit him down if the primary cause for the poor rushing offense in GM1-3 was the offensive line not opening holes. That they ended up getting something going on the ground in this game behind West and Allen, seems to validate that line of thought somewhat.

Maxx's injury could render this discussion moot though.
    If the Ravens believed that about Forsett they never would have brought him back and guaranteed his salary. They even gave him an extra 100k for the inconvenience. Fans may not think Forsett has value but the Ravens clearly do

I think it's Carter. One special teamer for another. Waller was great as a gunner last year. I would say our kick coverage, especially punts has been weaker than normal for this team. Waller is also a pretty good blocker on offense, so that will help, but I don't know who you take off the field to put him in. Can he play center? (kidding, well...sort of)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Forsett's salary is already guaranteed and it's a long season which could see some injuries. I'd be shocked if they released him.
    Can Forsett still be sent to the Practice Squad? Just kidding... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    If the Ravens believed that about Forsett they never would have brought him back and guaranteed his salary. They even gave him an extra 100k for the inconvenience. Fans may not think Forsett has value but the Ravens clearly do
    I think that's a silly statement. Because they clearly *thought* he had value before the bullets started flying in the regular season, means they still think he has value now? No, I don't agree with that at all. The guy went from starting running back to inactive for no other reason than he stunk. They know what they have in this model of Forsett and there is no value there. He might not get cut now but I'd be willing to bet he won't be on the Ravens roster the entire season. Especially if Dixon comes back and plays like people expect him to.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Cut Aiken
    Now HE is the mother fucker people should be mad Butler didn't make this team for. Bright lights come on. Aiken's light goes out.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    I think it's Carter. One special teamer for another. Waller was great as a gunner last year. I would say our kick coverage, especially punts has been weaker than normal for this team. Waller is also a pretty good blocker on offense, so that will help, but I don't know who you take off the field to put him in. Can he play center? (kidding, well...sort of)
    waller can make a good corner he wont catch anything but he wont be beat deep

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Now HE is the mother fucker people should be mad Butler didn't make this team for. Bright lights come on. Aiken's light goes out.
    but but but he was so good even #1 last year after all the injuries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    but but but he was so good even #1 last year after all the injuries
    And he caught a hail mary!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Then why is Flacco lobbying to get him more involved?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!