Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Waller returning week 5

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That's how every player for every team gets on a practice squad. How many do you think get claimed each year? It's not many
    I realize that. GOTA was implying that we could simply place Waller on the practice squad without exposing him to waivers and I responded that that could not happen.

Blog Entries

Still think Forsett isn't at high risk of being cut for the spot? Apparently going to be inactive today in what is clearly a benching.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Still think Forsett isn't at high risk of being cut for the spot? Apparently going to be inactive today in what is clearly a benching.
    Making Forsett inactive -- regardless of his $3 mill contract -- may be a very big hint as to who goes when Waller is ready. But I still think Carter is on the bubble.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    More like our project for your project. The Saints traded Jimmy Graham for Max Unger. Unger has been great for the Saints. The Saints just extended him before the season. You're not getting a player like that for Maxx.

I know the Lions have 2 young Centers, Travis Swanson and Graham Glasgow. Swanson was the incumbent but they weren't happy and it wasn't clear who was going to win the job. Swanson eventually did. It's pretty obvious that Glasgow is going to get the job eventually. Swanson is the kind of player who is decent who you try and trade Maxx for.
    The Saints traded Graham for Max Unger AND a 1st rd pick so without the pick, Max could've possibly been had for a lesser TE. Now I know Maxx is nowhere near Graham but he was a 2nd rder just last season and may be able to fetch a good (not great) vet center.
    "A pessimist sees the difficult in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." – Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    It's definitely possible. If Buck and West do really well I think it will really make them consider it for sure.

Buck has a real chance to prove his worth.

Plus Waller being a good ST'er is great for his case to be active.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Really don't see Forsett getting back on the field any time soon after today. West and Allen both played well, West running and Allen catching. With Dixon coming back, and Forsett providing no value at all other than as a RB, I think it's a pretty easy decision at this point.

Blog Entries

Forsett's salary is already guaranteed and it's a long season which could see some injuries. I'd be shocked if they released him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Maxx to IR and Waller to the active roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I just don't see where Waller would play. We are full at TE and WR. Practice squad for Waller.

Tough decisions..

I think Waller has some (special team) value for the roster. He was one of the best Gunner last season. I think they don't want send him to the PS and risk to lose him.
    I think Carter is in the bubble. He has also some special team value. But other then Waller he has no Upside. I think he would be the easy cut.

Forsett is a interesting case. His status for this team has decreased dramatically. If you look only at the performance, he deserves the cut. Every Street-RB can do, what Forsett showed this season. But on the otherside he is a well respected veteran.. Normally the Ravens don't be so hard to their long years vets.

Blog Entries

What is the story with Maxx Williams knee injury yesterday? He has not been very effective this year, send him to IR and active Waller

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    What is the story with Maxx Williams knee injury yesterday? He has not been very effective this year, send him to IR and active Waller
    I don't even think he has a catch this season. Maxx is turning into a real disappointment