Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Impressive?

Re: Impressive?

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Ritter View Post
    What is the point? These same Boller Huggers should have also been in love with Anthony Wright as he and Boller are identical players. I predicted a long time ago their final career ratings and stats will be virtually a lock to be the same. Nothing has changed regarding Boller to indicate otherwise. Boller = Anthony Wright and some of you look at him and see Carson Palmer. Its about the funniest phenomena I have ever witnessed. Furthermore, so are the excuses like it was Clayton's fault that Boller underthrew that deep pass when he had his man beat. Even Bruce Laird who supports Boller and likes him as a player blasted Boller for that. He said the whole Press box was even laughing that the guy with the big arm couldn't get the ball there!

Bingo, I have always laughed at the people in the Raven fanbase that swear up and down Boller can play and Wright can't.....They are the same player :bag: financial hit to the Ravens notwithstanding.

Blog Entries

Tex Ritter + RustonRifle= IP check!

Greg, you're a moderator and I'm a member of other sites that use 'vbulletin' and they use an IP check and delete members that have multiple screen names.....so could we at least get a IP check so we can put this to rest? I don't care if Tex is RustonRifle, but when he quotes himself it gets really bad....and they can both stay on, I and everyone else would like to know if our intuition is correct!?!

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post

Get real.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RustonRifle View Post

Get real.
    I'm trying to "get real".......:liar:

Looks like someone stole TR's DNA and cloned him. Tex, you leaving your spank rags and Steve McNair posters laying around again?
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

I think I've finally figured it out -- Tex is Anthony Wright's father.

The moderators have better things to do than check ip addresses. Gee whiz you guys are really out of control.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Ritter View Post
    Hey, bash me all you want about Steve McNair but at least he had a good career which is now finished which is far more that you can say about Anthony Wright/Kyle Boller, the Siamese twins! Boller should be in his prime and apparently his prime is as good as Anthony Wright who was ran out of town on a rail! :p
    It wasn't a bash. Just some friendly ribbing. I do not disagree with you about McNair.

I have a feeling from this point forward you will use your clever witicism about Anthony Wright/Kyle Boller to come up with equally witty correlations like Kyle Wright or Anthony Boller or Kylthony Bollight...
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    The moderators have better things to do than check ip addresses. Gee whiz you guys are really out of control.
    Out of control? They are one in the same and I think the Mods could spare 5 minutes and put this Tex/Ruston thing to bed......

Out of control? They are one in the same and I think the Mods could spare 5 minutes and put this Tex/Ruston thing to bed......
    I don't really think Ruston is Tex -- Ruston doesn't display the same incredible redundancy that Tex consistently bombards us with. Tex should just cut and paste one of his posts from years ago and keep posting that same post instead of going to the trouble of typing the same garbage. It's all the same. It's one of the best reasons the ignore feature exists -- his posts are basically spam.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

They are not the same.

Thanks Greg.
    It was kind of curious how they both hammer Boller. I'm no hugger, but I'm a RAVENS fan and if #7 is out there, I'm going to root for him. I'll root for whomever is taking the snaps.

Yeah, he was horrible in the first half but the O-Line was a freaking turnstile. You have to give Boller props for taking the beating he did. Hell, we put 30 points on the board, you've got to look back a-ways to see when is the last time our Savior (#9) did.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello