Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Impressive?

Re: Impressive?

Tell you what. Let's let Ray Lewis give his thoughts on Kyle Boller from Sunday's game:

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/spor...ly_speaks.html

“When you’re in that game the way you’re in that game and with all of the things that went down, I think the greatest thing you come out of there with is a pat on your young guys’ backs, especially [quarterback] Kyle [Boller] and especially [wide receiver Devard] Darling, and saying, ‘You know what? The next man stepped up no matter what. No matter our record, we went out there and we played yesterday.’ I’m proud of my team. I’m not proud of what happened in the outcome.”
    Gee, Ray seems to think Boller stepped up. And on a radio show in which Ray Lewis doesn't have to say shit about Boller, especially after calling out his own coach weeks before.

So I guess Ray was just being cordial, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Ritter View Post
    How's this for a decent conversation. The Ravens offense sucks and it is primarily due to McNair being done and Boller never good enough to begin with. The OL is not the problem is it the horrid QB play that has been beyond putrid with either QB this season. If you can't see that you don't have a clue in the world about the game period.

No, you have no clue about this game. How can you say the OL has nothing to do with it. If you don't give a QB time or room to step forward not even Peyton or Brady could do shit here. Again just bevause Boller beat you up in a Bar one night does not mean everything is his fault. You think there is a reason why Mcgahee is not running wild, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe bad OL play or is that Bollers fault to. Please watch a game before you speak again, i'm so tired of hearing you talk BS on this board.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

How's this for a decent conversation. The Ravens offense sucks and it is primarily due to McNair being done and Boller never good enough to begin with. The OL is not the problem is it the horrid QB play that has been beyond putrid with either QB this season. If you can't see that you don't have a clue in the world about the game period.
    I see it, although I believe any QB will struggle to be average in Billicks stupid offense.

I get pegged as anti-Boller but its the crowd with the boy band type love for boller that comes here and posts what a fine job he did sunday that fuels my rebuttals.

Funny thing is, Boller is the best QB on this team right now and deserves to start. That said I knew certain fans would try to sell his paint by number performances as genuine picassos, as they always have.
    Last edited by RustonRifle; 11-20-2007 at 09:51 AM.

The part in bold tells me you never actually watch the games or you are a raging idiot. Or both.

When the defense rushes 4 and the offense keeps 6 back to block and the Dlineman are coming through virtually untouched...you have a serious problem with OLine. Apparently, the team, the media and every fan except you realized this. You truly are this team's village idiot. :bag:

Blog Entries

Tex, or should I say RustonRifle, I now believe you're crazy! :insane: As FHRaven said, the O-line was absolutely atrocious Sunday. I made a comment during the game on how the Browns rushed 4 and the Ravens had 6 blockers and he was sacked by 2 Browns!! You mean to tell me this is OK? They should be doing push-ups in the middle of the field after the game with how they played!!!

Everyone will see in 2 weeks how an O-line should play!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Tex, or should I say RustonRifle, I now believe you're crazy! :insane: As FHRaven said, the O-line was absolutely atrocious Sunday. I made a comment during the game on how the Browns rushed 4 and the Ravens had 6 blockers and he was sacked by 2 Browns!! You mean to tell me this is OK? They should be doing push-ups in the middle of the field after the game with how they played!!!

Everyone will see in 2 weeks how an O-line should play!!!
    Face it 4G63 Tex will never get it. Better to just ignore him. But it is upsetting when people comment on subject matter they have no knowledge of.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Face it 4G63 Tex will never get it. Better to just ignore him. But it is upsetting when people comment on subject matter they have no knowledge of.
    I realize that....there is just no gray area with him; Its ALWAYS Boller......:grbac:

Sure, that happened some, just like it happened to McNair. But don't act like it happened the whole game or Boller wouldn't have even completed a pass, which I think he had little trouble the second half, only the first. So don't give me that b.s. excuse. Every QB faces pressure, its how he handles it that makes or breaks him. Boller did not handle it well at all in the first half and on that boneheaded play that he was picked. for the 100 yard TD return. Otherwise, though in the second half he generally handled the pressure much better and the line was also somewhat better.
    Okay, so now you're contradicting yourself. Do you post from a mental institution? :insane: First the OLine was great, now they stink.

And yes, McNair had some poor OLine play this year. And you know, he looked worse than Boller ever has. Thanks for proving my point again.

Quote Originally Posted by FHRaven View Post
    Okay, so now you're contradicting yourself. Do you post from a mental institution? :insane: First the OLine was great, now they stink.

And yes, McNair had some poor OLine play this year. And you know, he looked worse than Boller ever has. Thanks for proving my point again.
    Remember, this is the guy that says our offensive line is as good as Pittsburgh's. Keep that in mind and then choose not to quote or respond to him for the love of real football talk.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Remember, this is the guy that says our offensive line is as good as Pittsburgh's. Keep that in mind and then choose not to quote or respond to him for the love of real football talk.
    My apologies. After being pissed off about Sunday's loss I had to kick somebody around. And he always presents himself as such a target!

Quote Originally Posted by FHRaven
    My apologies. After being pissed off about Sunday's loss I had to kick somebody around. And he always presents himself as such a target!
    But it's like kicking an little annoying, yapping dog -- it feels good right away but eventually you realize it was just too easy, so there's no long-term gratification. Especially when the next day he's yapping again.

Notice that he hasn't come back to respond...

the silence is golden!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello