Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Q&A for Aaron Wilson. Post here.

Mods, when we get 12-15 good questions, please feel free to close ithis thread so that Aaron can provide the answers which will be posted shortly after.

Please do not create any discussion in this thread. Questions only please.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

2. Re: Q&A for Aaron Wilson. Post here.

When Brian Billick became our head coach, did he call his own offensive plays and will he give McNair a little lead way to call some of his own plays if McNair sees something that someone like a saftey is biting on, like he allowed Warren Moon??

Re: Q&A for Aaron Wilson. Post here.

If Fassel wasn't putting in the hours, as some would suggest, would that be a reason it seemed like we didn't really gameplan to attack the opposition's weakness'? It seemed against the Broncos, it would have been smarter to attack up the middle with our running game. Im no expert at all, but it was the first game we started to call running plays to the outside and it was probably the only game so far we should have concentrated on attacking their smaller offensive line. Everyone knew how fast their linebackers were before the game but it seems like that is where we attacked. I only watched the game live so i could be wrong but do you think the change will result in Brian Billick really focusing on attacking the other teams weakness?

I have read on profootalltalk.com that the Ravens hoped Fassel would get a head cosching job this past offseason becasue they weren't happy with the results from last season. If that is the case, & they didn't want him back, why didn't they do this prior to the season starting? Wouldn't that have been easier than going thru all this drama?

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

What is the latest status on Cory Ivey? I haven't read anything about how he is doing.

Blog Entries

1. Will Rick Neuheisel get a stepped up role in the offense with Fassel gone?

2. Why is Dan Cody riding the inactive list? Is it really a numbers game, or is he just not progessing?

3. With BB calling the plays, what kind of changes do you think we'll see?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Why, o why did the Ravens resign Clarence Moore? Is it really worth tying up a roster spot for a player who is only used for 1 play every few games? He was drafted as a project & has not developed in 3 years.

Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

I would like my questions answered from last week. I can't remember what they were but I know they were ambiguous and they were about Jamal. ;)

Seriuosly though . . . . do you realistically think there will be any difference in Jamal's performance now that Billick is calling the plays.

If he is tap dancing in the backfield as per usual will Billick be as quick to pull him as Fassel was?
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Aaron,

Do you think the offense can improve given the fact the problem with the offense is the playbook itself? When are we going to start to run interesting plays like the Colts? We are the most boring team offensively in the entire NFL! Your comments, please.

Aaron,

If Billick survives & is able to right the ship & lead the team into the playoffs, which should then make his return possible, will Neuheisel return, or will he leave because he didn't get the job he wanted when Fassek left? If he does return as a member of Billick's staff, provided Billick survives, will he get the OC position?

Okay, I thought of something else . . .

How much of Fassell being gone has to do with the owner? After seeing the fiasco last year at the end of the year press conference, I just find it hard to believe that he is not a hands on owner and didn't put some kind of pressure on Billick to get rid of Fassell.

I'm also curious as to the relationship between Billick and Ozzie. In Feinstein's book, I thought it was made perfectly clear that Ozzie has Biscotti's ear and I am wondering if the relationship between the two of them has something to do with the fact that Ozzie is never called to the carpet regarding personnel moves.

Also curious as to exactly how much influence the players had in this whole mess. Too much influence makes me wonder just who is running the show. :bag:
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Obviously Billick is desperate. Are we going to see a wide open offense, or the same vanilla stuff we're used to?