Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Rsrfl week two

  1. Rsrfl week two








  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    44,079
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Rsrfl week two

    GOTA's team is going to be tough to beat.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  3. Re: Rsrfl week two

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    GOTA's team is going to be tough to beat.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just smoked him, he's on a 3 game losing streak. Say something else nice about him Wicked....





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    25,580
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Rsrfl week two

    Batman is the best hero in the DC Universe.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





  5. Re: Rsrfl week two

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Batman is the best hero in the DC Universe.
    Holy shit, you made a point!





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    25,580
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Rsrfl week two

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Holy shit, you made a point!
    Will you shut up! He's leading our division right now. Just be nice to him. See if it keeps working.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    44,079
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Rsrfl week two

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Will you shut up! He's leading our division right now. Just be nice to him. See if it keeps working.
    Finally suffered my first defeat.

    TE's this year have been seriously underwhelming.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    25,580
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Rsrfl week two

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Finally suffered my first defeat.

    TE's this year have been seriously underwhelming.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well I have Russell Wilson coming off of a bye. Jimmy Graham's now in the mix. Christine Michael can catch passes out of the backfield. Man's got weapons.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    44,079
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Rsrfl week two

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Well I have Russell Wilson coming off of a bye. Jimmy Graham's now in the mix. Christine Michael can catch passes out of the backfield. Man's got weapons.
    From a fantasy perspective, what TE has looked the best this year? Martellus Bennett had a killer game this past weekend, but that will probably chance once Gronk is really back.

    Coby Fleener has been a huge disappointment. Zach Ertz netted me 3.7 points last week. Jordan Reed? Greg Olsen? Travis Kelce?

    The TE position has largely been non-existent this year.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    25,580
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Rsrfl week two

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    From a fantasy perspective, what TE has looked the best this year? Martellus Bennett had a killer game this past weekend, but that will probably chance once Gronk is really back.

    Coby Fleener has been a huge disappointment. Zach Ertz netted me 3.7 points last week. Jordan Reed? Greg Olsen? Travis Kelce?

    The TE position has largely been non-existent this year.
    I'm not sure there's been one. What you are seeing is teams using multiple TEs, and TEs showing a brief flare, due to injury, before returning to backup roles.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland