Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Week 3

  1. #1

    Week 3



    might be the toughest decision all year.

    2 WR spots + Flex, 5 guys to choose from. 1/4ppr

    landry, j mathews, hilton, fuller, jeremy hill - pick 3





  2. #2

    Re: Week 3

    so in 2 leagues I had texans D and playing vs pats D
    :bag:





  3. Re: Week 3

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    so in 2 leagues I had texans D and playing vs pats D
    :bag:
    Damn... that was ugly.





  4. #4

    Re: Week 3

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    so in 2 leagues I had texans D and playing vs pats D
    :bag:
    I thought they would be safe in a couple DFS lineups.
    Ugh


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  5. #5

    Re: Week 3

    the commish should change the tiebreaker....Home Team Wins is no good. Prob should do bench point
    Matchup Tie Breaker Home Team Wins





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    4,237

    Re: Week 3

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    the commish should change the tiebreaker....Home Team Wins is no good. Prob should do bench point
    Matchup Tie Breaker Home Team Wins
    Fantasy's version of home field advantage. Players riding the pine offer little to no advantage in a real game. Playing at "home" should be worth something. Most of the people in the game thread vs the Raiders have all but said playing in Baltimore is what will help the Ravens win this week.





  7. #7

    Re: Week 3

    Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Fantasy's version of home field advantage. Players riding the pine offer little to no advantage in a real game. Playing at "home" should be worth something. Most of the people in the game thread vs the Raiders have all but said playing in Baltimore is what will help the Ravens win this week.
    i dont know if youre being sarcastic or not
    i just saw someone lost this week bc of this tiebreaker lol





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    4,237

    Re: Week 3

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    i dont know if youre being sarcastic or not
    i just saw someone lost this week bc of this tiebreaker lol
    lol yeah, for the most part. It does suck to lose by the tiebreaker method, but it's part of it. We all knew that going into the season, so for me, it is what it is. It would suck to lose via tiebreaker no matter what though.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland