Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast

Blog Entries

Re: Sizzle EX not happy

bitch get a fuckin job and take care of your kids! if you got time to post shit on social media that's 15mins you could use to fill out a job application. I am sure Suggs does what needs to considering no court system in this world is going to let this man slide for not paying for his kids. I fucking hate women like that hoodrat

Blog Entries

You make your bed, you sleep in it. I don't have any sympathy for him. Everybody knows he fucks around. That's not news. You fuck these women, this is what you get. And honestly, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if some of this is true. I don't have an opinion either way, because I've seen crazy women that will lie through their teeth to the Lord himself. Yet, I've seen guys try to portray this picture that they are this great father or that they're trying to be there for their children, but that the mother is in the way, when that's not the case at all.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Divorce never brings out the best in people and she never seemed like a real winner to begin with.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    You make your bed, you sleep in it. I don't have any sympathy for him. Everybody knows he fucks around. That's not news. You fuck these women, this is what you get. And honestly, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if some of this is true. I don't have an opinion either way, because I've seen crazy women that will lie through their teeth to the Lord himself. Yet, I've seen guys try to portray this picture that they are this great father or that they're trying to be there for their children, but that the mother is in the way, when that's not the case at all.
    Ex let's be real here for a sec you and I both know there is no way Sizzle is not paying child support, the kind of money he makes I am pretty damn sure this hoe is being taken care she probably get more in child support a month than what I make in a quarter. Bitches like her are greedy, it's never enough for them so when they don't get their way they do ridiculous shit like this because they want more.

She's hot and that lipstick, I'm in love. Ain't nothing hotter then a chick like that, LOL. She won't be single long or will she, SMH.

Hope her game doesn't mess with Suggs game on the field. Peace Out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Ex let's be real here for a sec you and I both know there is no way Sizzle is not paying child support, the kind of money he makes I am pretty damn sure this hoe is being taken care she probably get more in child support a month than what I make in a quarter. Bitches like her are greedy, it's never enough for them so when they don't get their way they do ridiculous shit like this because they want more.
    Now that I can't argue with. I'm pretty sure he was paying crazy child support before they got married. How does that work after the divorce? I take it that's figured out during the divorce proceedings?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

He pays $35k a month for those kids and she can't send the kids over with decent clothes and shoes. Sounds like a whole bunch of BS to me. smh
    Last edited by Jayc00; 09-15-2016 at 04:27 PM. Reason: left out "she"
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Man oh man. Not this again. DV is never good to hear. Fines, suspensions, the commish getting involved. Not good. Not good. He needs to clean this up and make it go away right now. It's already rolling down hill.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Now that I can't argue with. I'm pretty sure he was paying crazy child support before they got married. How does that work after the divorce? I take it that's figured out during the divorce proceedings?
    from experience here it's damn near automatic if you have kids the court is going to include that in the divorce and what they do is take your income and her income and see what's "appropriate" for child support. So He makes millions this chic probably doesn't have a job what you think Sizzle paying? Kanye West made that song gold digger in the song it said "dude won the superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai" That was an actual player he was talking about, referring to a children he had out of wedlock or divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    He pays $35k a month for those kids and can't send the kids over with decent clothes and shoes. Sounds like a whole bunch of BS to me. smh
    Of course it is but he can't sit on it. Gotta make it go away. 35K/month? Seriously? Man!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    He pays $35k a month for those kids and can't send the kids over with decent clothes and shoes. Sounds like a whole bunch of BS to me. smh
    see what i mean...i hate rats like this chic