Page 1 of 21 123 ... LastLast

Thread: @ Cleveland

Blog Entries

@ Cleveland

Looks like we might be up against the ravens killer(s) known as Josh McCown (and Gary Barnidge) if RG3 can't go.

Re: @ Cleveland

I'd like to watch that Eagles-Browns game and see how they shut down Barnidge.

Didn't even have a target yesterday according to ESPN's box score.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

The Bills probably have the best Secondary we'll see all year with two Pro-Bowl level Corners and above average Safeties. I expect a lot more production from the WR's and TE's against the Browns.
    Last edited by Justlovemybirds; 09-12-2016 at 01:10 PM.

Blog Entries

Hue Jackson have coached some bad teams that have beat this team, he knows flacco's kryptonite, I wouldn't sleep on these fuckers. Hopefully the defense can keep up the attack mentality in this one.

Should be a cakewalk based on Cleveland history, but they won 1 and damn near the other last year. If the Raven offense plays steady and gets a score on half their possesions, they win. Of course Pees will roll again, this is his year.

Hestor makes his presence known, he has one week of ST under his belt. Maybe the receivers can catch more passes this week, Seeing Wallace score last game made it look like something that would happen at least twice in the game. Another chance for bp to maybe make more then one catch. Didn't see any stats for throws his way in the 2nd half. Pitta should have another multiple catch game along with SSSR. Hope Zuttah plays better then the Bills game, Flacco needs that extra time.

It is a division game, the Browns are at home. I expect a relatively close contest.

At this early part of the season, I think the Ravens are the better team and should win. But, the Ravens are certainly capabile of beating themselves with mistakes and turnovers if they get sloppy.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    It is a division game, the Browns are at home. I expect a relatively close contest.

At this early part of the season, I think the Ravens are the better team and should win. But, the Ravens are certainly capabile of beating themselves with mistakes and turnovers if they get sloppy.
    Joe has more weapons then probably anytime in his career. Ryan knows the Ravens offensive schemes and played them tough even though from a statistical standpoint the score should have been much higher. I truly believe that the Ravens have found something very positive on both offense and defense and will handily beat the Browns.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Hue Jackson have coached some bad teams that have beat this team, he knows flacco's kryptonite, I wouldn't sleep on these fuckers. Hopefully the defense can keep up the attack mentality in this one.
    Yes and even though the Ravens usually beat them, it's almost never easy. This year may be the exception but I'm not going to take it for granted; anything can happen.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Yes and even though the Ravens usually beat them, it's almost never easy. This year may be the exception but I'm not going to take it for granted; anything can happen.
    This. Division games are always a question and the Browns are not a walk-over all the time. If RG Third-grader is out, I am more concerned.
    Captain Offense

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    we got this the offense will come alive this week RWT lol I know you are skeptical but I bet we see a much more fluid unit.