Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: 15 year Anniversary of Biggest False Flag Ever

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    So it was a general clusterfuck that we've come to expect from our government, regardless of political leanings?

That somehow makes it worse, but thanks for explaining it.
    Yep. A total clusterfuck. It's scary but happens way more often than you think or hear about.

Personally I place the blame solely on those who carried out the attacks, the terrorists.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Dude, there are a ridiculous amount of loopholes that intelligence agencies use to make sure they're only providing the "unique" information.

Having a TS clearance doesn't mean shit these days. Hell, even having a TS/SCI doesn't mean much because each agency further classifies their information based on methodology. So, if you don't have those caveats, then you can't get access to that information. On top of it, each agency conducts their own background investigation on cleared personnel and there is no centralized or shared clearance system. So, someone that has a full TS/SCI from the DoD has to sit and wait for a re-investigation from the FBI if they want to work for the FBI. Another loophole is polygraph testing. NSA does full scope, most DOD components just do CI Polygraphs, others do lifestyle polygraphs, some don't use polygraphs at all and do a combination of a single scope background investigation with "suitability". And frankly, guys like Ed Snowden just make it worse for anyone working in the IC because now there are even more hurdles to jump.

It's bull shit and something I think a lot of people would be disappointed to hear about. When it comes to intelligence, the whole thing is one gigantic "get your own". One of the big reasons why I left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Co worker of my took a job with the DOJ last year. Took 5 months to convert his TS/SCI into whatever the hell DOJ uses. Completely ridiculous.

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Yep. A total clusterfuck. It's scary but happens way more often than you think or hear about.

Personally I place the blame solely on those who carried out the attacks, the terrorists.

But you also prove that the public will hardly ever know the truth, that's why stories are started. I worked for a guy who was at Abu Ghraib, he told me stories the about what happened. Didn't make the media.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    But you also prove that the public will hardly ever know the truth, that's why stories are started. I worked for a guy who was at Abu Ghraib, he told me stories the about what happened. Didn't make the media.
    Who had the most to gain with these attacks????

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Isn't there a CIF unit in Croatia which is about a 3 hour flight?
    And a FAST team in Spain which would be about a 6 hour flight?
    I'm not sure about the CIF unit, but the FAST team in Spain is in Rota, which is commanded by the Spanish Navy. Even though we have a presence there (although the US Navy has been dialing back their presence at ROTA since 2008...substantially the last 6 years or so).

So, it could still play into what Dade was saying about having to jump through lots of political hoops to get anything accomplished.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Co worker of my took a job with the DOJ last year. Took 5 months to convert his TS/SCI into whatever the hell DOJ uses. Completely ridiculous.

Yup.

A lot of it has to do with just complete incompetence at the administrative level.

I had a similar situation as your co-worker. I was transitioning from DoD to DHS...same thing. Ended up that there was only 1 person (an admin...and not a bright one at that) processing these things. They just took the first applicant off the top of the pile and the folks on the bottom of the pile just kept waiting...and waiting...and waiting.

I did 8 years in the Navy, 4 active, 4 reserve and 4 years as a fed.

I won't go back again unless it is for something really spectacular.

Yup.

A lot of it has to do with just complete incompetence at the administrative level.

I had a similar situation as your co-worker. I was transitioning from DoD to DHS...same thing. Ended up that there was only 1 person (an admin...and not a bright one at that) processing these things. They just took the first applicant off the top of the pile and the folks on the bottom of the pile just kept waiting...and waiting...and waiting.

I did 8 years in the Navy, 4 active, 4 reserve and 4 years as a fed.

I won't go back again unless it is for something really spectacular.
    Man I've been doing this for 15 years (8 active Air Force, 3 as a contractor, and 4 as a fed). Getting real tired of it, but I don't know how to do anything else.

Blog Entries

Man I've been doing this for 15 years (8 active Air Force, 3 as a contractor, and 4 as a fed). Getting real tired of it, but I don't know how to do anything else.

Shit man, you've already got 12 years as gov service...might as well play it out until you can retire.

Shit man, you've already got 12 years as gov service...might as well play it out until you can retire.

Yeah I probably will.