Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens Cuts to 53

Quote Originally Posted by Annapolis6686 View Post
    Following up on my own post - does anyone think this means three quarterbacks?

I was wondering about the possibility of them going with three QB's at least for the first week since Josh Johnson would be a great candidate to emulate Tyrod on the scout team in practice this week. Maybe they make another move going back to 2 QB's after week 1. Not sure.

Campanaro was waived with some sort of injury designation. Does that me if he clears he can be IR'd????

Quote Originally Posted by Cj34 View Post
    I was wondering about the possibility of them going with three QB's at least for the first week since Josh Johnson would be a great candidate to emulate Tyrod on the scout team in practice this week. Maybe they make another move going back to 2 QB's after week 1. Not sure.
    Interesting idea. I wonder if it could also be that they are stalling for a possible trade.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Surprised by Brooks' release strictly from a depth standpoint because Webb can't make it from the cafeteria to bathroom without straining something.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    And he damn sure can't make it from the bathroom to the meeting room without straining something.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Annapolis6686 View Post
    Campanaro was waived with some sort of injury designation. Does that me if he clears he can be IR'd????
    I don't know the answer to this question, but I just assumed it was like a "lemon law" where you had to let everyone know there was a problem.

Blog Entries

Campanaro just can't stay healthy. You guys just have to face it.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Brooks was a looks like Tarzan, play like Jane player.

Very fast, athletically gifted, very low FB IQ. I've never seen safeties, rookies or not take some of the awful angles he took and he has some of the worst ball skills on the team.

Very fast, willing to mix it up physically, but hands of stone and very poor angles/reaction time in the passing game.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

I can see the steelers grabbing Brooks. smdh.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Agree here, team really had no choice.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by DColeman View Post
    I can see the steelers grabbing Brooks. smdh.
    If he plays for them like he did for us, good.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Agreed - sounds like they cut him to give him time to get healthy and will sign him once recovered to avoid wasting a roster spot. Kid has talent, just built like a Fiat...

Ochi may make it - which has got me excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Brooks was a looks like Tarzan, play like Jane player.

Very fast, athletically gifted, very low FB IQ. I've never seen safeties, rookies or not take some of the awful angles he took and he has some of the worst ball skills on the team.

Very fast, willing to mix it up physically, but hands of stone and very poor angles/reaction time in the passing game.
    Perfect analysis of Brooks and exactly why he was cut.