Page 2 of 220 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: I know it just happened, but could Bridgewater's injury cause a Mallet trade?

I don't think other teams would want Mallett. He pretty much crashed and burned badly last year when the starting job was his for the taking in Houston.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Re: I know it just happened, but could Bridgewater's injury cause a Mallet trade?

So the douchebag punter that ran his yap to Justin Tucker?

Broncos just cut him. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Wicked - Thank you bro!

Zimmer is not going to let his team quit, they'll rally behind Shaun Hill. They've got some studs on that team, they'll just have to change their gameplans somewhat.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I don't think other teams would want Mallett. He pretty much crashed and burned badly last year when the starting job was his for the taking in Houston.
    eeh enough time has passed in the NFL for a redemption, there will be at least 2 teams that are desperate enough right now for him.

Blog Entries

Can't believe Vikings cut John Sullivan. He's a very good center.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Can't believe Vikings cut John Sullivan. He's a very good center.

what?? man there are some solid cuts already I wonder why they cut him?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    eeh enough time has passed in the NFL for a redemption, there will be at least 2 teams that are desperate enough right now for him.
    I mean it hasn't even been a full year. I hear what you are saying, but I don't think enough time has passed, nor do I think these teams think they would be better with Mallett than what they have.

Shaun Hill has been significantly better at every aspect of QB play than Mallett has shown during his career.

Dallas is going to go for a bigger name like Geno even if Geno isn't any good.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I mean it hasn't even been a full year. I hear what you are saying, but I don't think enough time has passed, nor do I think these teams think they would be better with Mallett than what they have.

Shaun Hill has been significantly better at every aspect of QB play than Mallett has shown during his career.

Dallas is going to go for a bigger name like Geno even if Geno isn't any good.
    i hear you, I don't think he's going anywhere either, not yet anyways, i guess he'll have to show he can be reliable for a full year.

Karma is a beotch...

I won't laugh until I see where he lands. But I'm REALLY hoping it's Cleveland.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Steelers put Ladarius Green on PUP. The guy was supposed to replace Heath Miller, but I don't think that he showed up for camp.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Why are so many people so eager to trade Mallet? Back up QBs are quite valuable, and Mallet looks good in Trestman's system.