Page 49 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4748495051 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The Official Dean Pees Thread of Darkness and Hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    I noticed wright playing a mile off of Coleman late in that game on 4th and 3, and the browns immediately went to a slant for 7 yards. When I see that kind of stuff it becomes very obvious to me that dean pees is not incompetent, he just doesn't trust wright to play up without either getting beat or giving up big yards with a PI. If you notice on the same play jimmy is playing his guy close. ...just saying
    Then shade the Safety to his side and call it a day. They were out of timeouts. Wright needs to play aggressive in that situation to either make the tackle in bounds or get the turnover on downs. Don't just GIVE them the first down, and GIVE them enough space that there's even a chance the WR can get out of bounds. How about, instead of going to prevent, which prevents jack, dial up a blitz that the Offensive Line and QB can't diagnose five seconds before they snap the ball.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I told you that as soon as this man had to face a QB with an arm and a brain, we were going to see his true colors. Everyone got excited over the early performances without looking at context. Tyrod Taylor can't throw. Josh McCown can and ALMOST pulled it off, but thank goodness he was hurt. And Blake Bortles doesn't have a brain.

In comes a QB worth a damn and, with game on the line, he picks the defense apart like it's nothing.

Exposes the pourous red-zone defense
    Exposes the poorly designed blitzes
    Exposes the Deep Zone coverage

You all started to believe the hype. He's the same Coordinator he's always been. If he has optimum talent he can be alright at times, but the parts will always be greater than the sum with him. He couldn't stop one red zone attempt for a TD against a real QB. Can't even blame the offense this time. They put up 27 points. A few bad spots here and there, but the point is that they didn't overcome ANY OF IT.

Pees Sucks.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

What's the excuse now? "Oh, we only have one All-Pro caliber Safety. Pees needs TWO All-Pro Caliber Safeties to be successful."

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I told you that as soon as this man had to face a QB with an arm and a brain, we were going to see his true colors. Everyone got excited over the early performances without looking at context. Tyrod Taylor can't throw. Josh McCown can and ALMOST pulled it off, but thank goodness he was hurt. And Blake Bortles doesn't have a brain.

In comes a QB worth a damn and, with game on the line, he picks the defense apart like it's nothing.

Exposes the pourous red-zone defense
    Exposes the poorly designed blitzes
    Exposes the Deep Zone coverage

You all started to believe the hype. He's the same Coordinator he's always been. If he has optimum talent he can be alright at times, but the parts will always be greater than the sum with him. He couldn't stop one red zone attempt for a TD against a real QB. Can't even blame the offense this time. They put up 27 points. A few bad spots here and there, but the point is that they didn't overcome ANY OF IT.

Pees Sucks.
    Don't like Pees either.....BUT.... There is more to this than a good QB with a brain. To be fare the Ravens faced, by far, THE BEST OFFENSICE LINE IN THE NFL. All we could do is register something like 9 hurries. No Hits, no sacks. Actually their QB, with the time he had to get rid of the ball, under performed. Given enough time people get open. Give them good field possession and its deadly. Don't think I'm defending Pees. But Sunday was against the second best Offense in the NFL. They were set up perfectly for the final score. Field possession and both safeties out. Really.... Lewis? At this point I'm more focused on the piss poor play calling on the other side of the ball. I appreciate you thoughts though.

Blog Entries

But what does that tell you Bawlamer? This defense, with Suggs and Dumervil back, a young pass rusher like Judon (Who wasn't even active), Eric Weddle on the back end, more speed at ILB, aren't going to do shit against any high quality offense. Yet another average D.

Dean Pees is probably the most upset person in the building right now.

Tag....you're it again Dean.....better keep chopping wood my friend.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Dean Pees is probably the most upset person in the building right now.

Tag....you're it again Dean.....better keep chopping wood my friend.
    Should have been gone years ago.

Blog Entries

You have all been fooled by the inaccuracies of Kirk Cousins, who single handedly left about 3 touchdowns on the board Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    Don't like Pees either.....BUT.... There is more to this than a good QB with a brain. To be fare the Ravens faced, by far, THE BEST OFFENSICE LINE IN THE NFL. All we could do is register something like 9 hurries. No Hits, no sacks. Actually their QB, with the time he had to get rid of the ball, under performed. Given enough time people get open. Give them good field possession and its deadly. Don't think I'm defending Pees. But Sunday was against the second best Offense in the NFL. They were set up perfectly for the final score. Field possession and both safeties out. Really.... Lewis? At this point I'm more focused on the piss poor play calling on the other side of the ball. I appreciate you thoughts though.
    Lewis was in because Webb was going through concussion protocol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Does anyone remember Zach Brown, that raw, speed-demon LB out of UNC that was drafted back in 2012? You know, the one that was forgotten in Tennessee? Rex has him playing very well right now, in a front seven that has been crushed by injuries. I have never seen Dean Pees elevate anyone's play like that.

Blog Entries

https://youtu.be/MjZdoDc4X7k I'm back for my throne thanks for keeping it warm Ex.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    https://youtu.be/MjZdoDc4X7k I'm back for my throne thanks for keeping it warm Ex.
    I suppose OBJ having a 220 yard receiving day had a little to do with being back in the saddle?
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!