Page 1 of 87 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

The Official Dean Pees Thread of Darkness and Hatred.

I, the Excellector, Precious Light Magic Sword of the Great King Austin Lyle Forrester, hereby form the one Dean Pees thread to rule them all throughout the season. No man, Dwarf, Elf or Sword, should lead this thread on, except the Excellector. Fore The Sword is the enemy of all that is Dark Magic in this world, and few are more imbued with Dark Magic, than Dean Pees.

May all Dean Pees related debates from here on out (Not to be confused with merging previous threads), be herded into this thread.

I move for the Admin of this board to bless this request, in order to save those who somehow tire of hearing the negativity spewed toward this man, from seeing their threads derailed by the very utterance of his name.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: The Official Dean Pees Thread of Darkness and Hatred.

Today's activity will be to post one video that encompasses everything you feel about Dean Pees.

I shall..............gladly begin...............

"Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Keeping with the wrestling theme...what all Ravens fans what to do to Dean.

Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

I would defend Dean Pees, but if I did the coverage would probably start 5 yards from the line of scrimmage almost every play and be rather unaffective:(
    All ravens fans are right about something

In fairness you should start a Dean Pees love fest thread. At the end of the season the thread with the most pages gets a "Golden Sword" award. :girlfight
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by rararavens View Post
    I would defend Dean Pees, but if I did the coverage would probably start 5 yards from the line of scrimmage almost every play and be rather unaffective:(
    Only if the sticks are at 3 yards.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I can't wait for the iconic Pees photo of 2016, like 2015's photo from the Oakland game where it's 3rd and 2 and everyone is 10 yards off. Last year it took just 1 1/2 games for it. Maybe we'll break that record time this year? Although - didn't we have that moment in Week 1 of 2014, AJ Green vs. Chykie Brown? Let's go for first quarter vs. Buffalo this year!

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I, the Excellector, Precious Light Magic Sword of the Great King Austin Lyle Forrester, hereby form the one Dean Pees thread to rule them all throughout the season. No man, Dwarf, Elf or Sword, should lead this thread on, except the Excellector. Fore The Sword is the enemy of all that is Dark Magic in this world, and few are more imbued with Dark Magic, than Dean Pees.

May all Dean Pees related debates from here on out (Not to be confused with merging previous threads), be herded into this thread.

I move for the Admin of this board to bless this request, in order to save those who somehow tire of hearing the negativity spewed toward this man, from seeing their threads derailed by the very utterance of his name.
    You couldn't have done this on the existing Dean Pees thread?
    You'll have to excuse me while I debate within myself and perhaps my counterparts as to whether or not to merge this with the other thread.
    Sure as I'm sitting here right now I can predict that at least one thread if not many will have Pees and this defense brought up and steered to a Dean Pees and defensive debate.....it's inevitable.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Hey look, yet another Pees thread. How original.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    In fairness you should start a Dean Pees love fest thread. At the end of the season the thread with the most pages gets a "Golden Sword" award. :girlfight

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    You couldn't have done this on the existing Dean Pees thread?
    You'll have to excuse me while I debate within myself and perhaps my counterparts as to whether or not to merge this with the other thread.
    Sure as I'm sitting here right now I can predict that at least one thread if not many will have Pees and this defense brought up and steered to a Dean Pees and defensive debate.....it's inevitable.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Hey look, yet another Pees thread. How original.
    Did you two read my post?

The entire point in me starting it was to create one Pees thread for the future and just have all of the vitriol flow through here, so that other threads AREN'T made anymore. I just didn't want the other threads merged right away, because it would become confusing keeping up with convos in progress, but that from here on out if it started looking like threads about other topics were getting derailed, those discussions could just be funneled here. I just wanted the pleasure of being the one to start the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Did you two read my post?

The entire point in me starting it was to create one Pees thread for the future and just have all of the vitriol flow through here, so that other threads AREN'T made anymore. I just didn't want the other threads merged right away, because it would become confusing keeping up with convos in progress, but that from here on out if it started looking like threads about other topics were getting derailed, those discussions could just be funneled here. I just wanted the pleasure of being the one to start the thread.
    :word

I like it. Now everyone can take the off topic comments and say "go to the Pees thread".

Sword isn't kidding. EVERY thread turns into a discussion about Pees. This makes sense IMO.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB