I've run one successful leage for a few years now. Last year there was great wailing and gnashing of teeth that I didn't have room.

I suggested starting a second league and quite a few expressed interest to join, GOTA being the first.

Needless to say, I followed through, we had ALL 12 slots filled rather quickly. BUT saying your in and then sending me your email address is something entirely different. I actually went past the deadline by 3 days before seeking replacements.

Regardless I currently have 4 slots for players who did not send me their emails. They still have time, but I will begin accepting replacements.

Be forewarned, if you join, I expect participation. Those playing deserve that. I stay on top of shit in my league.

There is no fee, it is for fun and bragging rights, and shit talking.

ESPN is the host, and it is basic rules - no defensive players. *Suggestions may be considered*

AND BEFORE THIS GETS "MOVED" ADMINS, give it a few hours of life before banishing it to the DEADZONE known as the "FANTASY LOUNGE"

p.s. I will run a picke'm and survivor pool out of that forum. Here is the link: Russel Silver Report Football League. (RSRFL)