Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: OT - Titans trade Dorial Green-Beckham to Philly

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Sounds like it has little to do with DGB if theyre literally cutting bait with everyone the old regime drafted thats not a known quantity.
    There's a thought.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

It would be funny if he is about to get suspended, but Philadelphia isn't aware of it yet.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Wow.............
    That's why he's going to Philly, they have green uniforms, LOL. Also reminds me of the joke"what's green and smells like Miss Piggy", SMH.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    That's why he's going to Philly, they have green uniforms, LOL. Also reminds me of the joke"what's green and smells like Miss Piggy", SMH.
    Sounds like a joke Statler and Waldorf would tell.

Sounds like a joke Statler and Waldorf would tell.
    The pilot show for the Muppets was called "Sex and Violence"? Wow. Glad I didn't see that with the kids, LOL.

Blog Entries

*Sighs*. What I'm finding out is that I'm pretty good at judging the tape, but haven't come close to reaching my full potential in understanding the character traits. I mean, for example, we all liked Tandon Doss' tape. Who would have thought he'd slack off in the Pros?
    Unfortunately, we as fans are never privy to the information we need to make such a distinction. All we can see is the athletic potential, and the amount of effort the player gave in college. We can't know whether a player will start coasting once the real money comes in; hell, we can't know when an established pro will pull a Haynesworth and get their one last big payday then shut it down. We might point to warning signs, but we've never met these people. Never spoken to their coaches, their friends, their rivals. You might be able to identify massive warning signs for particular players (e.g. Manziel) and shy away, but for most kids there won't be enough publicity around their character flaws for that news to trickle down to us commoners.

If you can't run hard and show full effort on a 9 route on a play that was designed for the ball to go to you then you have serious issues as a player.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    If you can't run hard and show full effort on a 9 route on a play that was designed for the ball to go to you then you have serious issues as a player.
    :word
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    But our organization is top notch, which has the ability to turn locker room asshats into players who fart rainbows and puppy whiskers, dontcha know?
    Yeah, Ray will get him in line.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

Yup and I visit their forum a lot and sounds like he was not putting any effort into blocking or anything else he was asked to do. Their new GM and 'owner' are cleaning some house as well. Still think they could've gotten more for him than they did but what do I know...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Might be one reason, lot of speculation going on. Cleaning house of projects, maybe a nfl violation, maybe a cancer in the locker room, maybe something happened off the field, maybe just lazy, all possible. Or maybe he's just not happy with the team, and it was a time for a change.