Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Dennis Dixon on ESPN at 9pm 11/15

hey, anyone remember the hit McGahee took in that bowl game? That was horrific, yet he's playing in the NFL.
    Haven't seen Dixon myself, but by the way you guys describe him, he must be pretty good.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    hey, anyone remember the hit McGahee took in that bowl game? That was horrific, yet he's playing in the NFL.
    Haven't seen Dixon myself, but by the way you guys describe him, he must be pretty good.
    O man. The McGahee injury vs OSU was horrendous. The fact that he made it back and is now as effective as he is is incredible.

Dixon is good. I dunno how his game would translate into the NFL though.

I just hope the kid's knee isn't as bad as I think it is. Seeing him on the sidelines last night was sad.

PP

The player in that game from last night I'd be looking at in the second round is Antoine Cason. Should be a top level corner but right now doesn't seem to be getting the rep that I think his talent deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers View Post
    The player in that game from last night I'd be looking at in the second round is Antoine Cason. Should be a top level corner but right now doesn't seem to be getting the rep that I think his talent deserves.
    He was certainly a major factor in that game.

I agree, he's a guy to keep an eye on.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    He was certainly a major factor in that game.

I agree, he's a guy to keep an eye on.

PP
    Haven't had a chance to watch last night's game yet (work and scheduling issues on the repeat tonight) but I was stunned he didn't come out last year. He's got the straight line speed and reacts to breaks in his routes very well too. Seems guys like Malcolm Jenkins, Mike Jenkins and Aqib Talib (who I rate very highly) have passed him by, certainly a guy to do it.