Re: Video Clips: Ravens Vs. Eagles.

Thanks Stinger. Great stuff.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Still won't work with Media Player 11
    But that won't stop me! :D
    Thanks for posting them!

Ok Ravenatic. I even changed my encoding codec so that there were no problems. Hit me up with a PM and I'll work with you on trying to figure out what's going on with your system. It's got to be something with your computer. I have an ability to even remote control your machine and help you if we need to.

Have you also tried going to the download page and downloading the videos first, then playing them? I'm curious to see if it's a setting in WMP 11 we have to change for you.

Check your inbox. Yes, it works when I just download them. Thanks

You know what? I'm feeling good today. I'm getting ready to jump in the car to head to my PA Mood Swings gig (we're playing at Naylor Winery for any of you PA ravens that feel like taking a trip tonight), I went ahead and made the other two videos!

Kyle Boller - Well at least for one night, let's give him some props video style. I got his passes to Darling (DaBruise, I got the behind the back shot of the long pass to Darling to show him sidestepping in the pocket), and I got his almost TD to Wilcox because it was a good throw and just GREAT defense by the Eagles. And I put in the high snap because he turned what usually for him is a fumble or a big loss into 4 yards.

Musa Musa Musa - I don't even need to talk this guy up anymore. Just watch and enjoy. :)

Goodnight guys. I'll see you later tonight.

Oh yeah, http://www.nlgaming.com/ravens.asp

No it doesn't. Look again. I changed that last week when I started posting here and had someone delete my posts over there.
    I think what jonboy79 was getting at was the "Your Baltimore Ravens Videos! [...]" in the title bar of the browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrafn
    I think what jonboy79 was getting at was the "Your Baltimore Ravens Videos! [...]" in the title bar of the browser.
    Ya that is where I saw it and it still is there.

BTW I must have been in the BR for that throw to Wilcox, that was a perfect throw, and even better defense.
    Last edited by jonboy79; 08-19-2006 at 05:16 PM.

Thanks again Sting and good luck with the gig tonight!

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusa!

Ahhhhhhhh! I totally forgot about the title bar!! Actually, I never meant it to mean YBR the forum. I meant that to say YOUR Baltimore Ravens. LOL

I just changed it to something that makes a little more sense. :)

BTW I must have been in the BR for that throw to Wilcox, that was a perfect throw, and even better defense.
    It really was, because that throw was in front of Wilcox and had the guy not come from the side, that was an easy touchdown. For once, it actually chalks down to just heads-up defense.

Is anyone else getting really stoked for Friday's game now?

10. Re: Video Clips: Ravens Vs. Eagles.

Can someone put this on Youtube. Thanks.

Great job Stinger

Anyone else notcie Mike Flynn out there laying a block on the Musa screen pass?

Blog Entries

Thanks, Stinger. Even though I saw the game, it was great seeing these clips put together like you did. Great work!