Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Billick: Boller could possibly start remainder of season.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    90% of the other posters have gone to putting him on ignore and not quoting or even reading his ramblings. Help out the cause man! Help out the cause! :)
    Ahhhh, good ol' Ignore. The best feature/invention on this board without a doubt.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Ritter View Post
    This from someone who wasn't even aware that the main reason Smith fell so far in the draft was his shortness of statue! Unfrigginbelievable!

I dunno, I'd say that's quite an impressive statue - must be 10 inches at least.

Anyway, it's not the size of your statue but what you do with it.

If the QB forum must be the joke that it is, at least let it be funny. :hammer:
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by FellsPointRaven View Post

I dunno, I'd say that's quite an impressive statue - must be 10 inches at least.

Anyway, it's not the size of your statue but what you do with it.
    HAHAHAHA! That is fucking hilarious. When typos attack!
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Dave I would not be at all sure that was a typo. Remember Tex is the same guy who gave us "As surely as the leaning tower of Pisa is in France."

For once I am :) someone quoted Tex when I might otherwise have missed it.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Dave I would not be at all sure that was a typo. Remember Tex is the same guy who gave us "As surely as the leaning tower of Pisa is in France."

For once I am :) someone quoted Tex when I might otherwise have missed it.
    Oh boy! My Italian heritage is weeping over that.

Oh well, you would be surprised how many people think it is in france. I guyss they base it on the movie Superman III where evil superman straightnes it out and there is a guy who... you know what... I have no where to go with this one.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

You could say the same thing about crazy, who hilariously complains about his negative ratings, while at the same time goes out of his way to be annoying and then brags about it.
    The thing is, you still read what I have to say regardless of how much you say to everyone to ignore me. You know every move I make. You are a sucker and I can pull your strings at will.

The fact that you mention my name without being provoked is proof that I am in your fucking head and You cant get me out.;
    Last edited by crazyraven; 11-28-2007 at 10:08 PM.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Gentlemen,
    Back to the topic at hand. Boller appears to be the starting Ravens QB from here on out so, as Ravens fans, let support him! He may not be our QB in years to come but damn, he's better than McNair (who as Festivus pointed out) all the sudden seemed to lose it all beginning with the BUF game at the end of last year.
    As for Troy Smith, he appears to be a project and shouldn't be trotted out on the field unless in an emergency. Remember the last time we took a freshly-drafted QB and made him the starter? Didn't turn out so well, did it?

If the Ravens would sit Flynn and Ogden and let the rooks play at the positions where they are supposed to play, then we'd get an accurate picture of where the team needs to go in the draft, vis-a-vis the offensive line.

by the way, I really enjoy xmradiodave's and festivus' takes! thanks!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello